BF1 Gameplay

Sennex

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you every tried the other Battlefields? All of the basic elements seem to be there. You can pickup BF4 for about $5 right now

You have squads that can make the team stronger, you can drive land vehicles, boats, helicopters and planes.

You can attack infantry and buildings with the vehicles or attack the vehicles with other vehicles or infantry. 

The hardest thing with BF is the team play is critical and visibility (for me). There is something called spotting, which is something you need to do to make enemies more visible. If you don't opponents can be a lot harder to see and kill. 

it's a fun game. Hopefully DICE executes. 

Have you every tried the other Battlefields?

Yeah but I can't remember which one it was. I tried the beta test version of the one from about 2 years ago, BF4 maybe? Only got to play the beta version a few times though. Seemed okay from what I remember but you know how limited beta's are. I think that was the only experience I have had with and of the BF games.

Yeah but I can't remember which one it was. I tried the beta test version of the one from about 2 years ago, BF4 maybe? Only got to play the beta version a few times though. Seemed okay from what I remember but you know how limited beta's are. I think that was the only experience I have had with and of the BF games.

I seem to recall the BF4 beta was infantry only. It was the Metro map so it did't have the diversity that the other maps do.

I still play it occasionally, so it does have longevity. 

I really hope they get vehicle and infantry combat more balanced than bf4 that shit is broken.

What do you mean? The fact that a recon can kill a tank with a C4 but another tank needs 3 shots or more? 

They have already mention that aerial combat will be more difficult and tanks will be much harder to kill. I hope it doesn't end up being the opposite where no one want to play infantry anymore because the vehicles are too hard to kill. Without stingers the planes might now have a big advantage

Bf4 tanks 4-5 rockets helicopters with good pilots almost immortal it's just dumb.

One guy little bird 2 games must have gone 150 for 10 tank crews all 20-30 for 5 in half a game that's not balanced.

Bf4 tanks 4-5 rockets helicopters with good pilots almost immortal it's just dumb.

One guy little bird 2 games must have gone 150 for 10 tank crews all 20-30 for 5 in half a game that's not balanced.

So why didn't the tank crews all get out a stinger and shoot him down cooperatively?  They could have even laid down AA mines to help?

If all you have on the team are a bunch of bush wookies doing fuck all,  then yes it sucks. The recons could have even designated  that helicopter so missiles could shoot him down more easily. The problem is that most people don't bother.

I seem to recall the BF4 beta was infantry only. It was the Metro map so it did't have the diversity that the other maps do.

I still play it occasionally, so it does have longevity.

Yep I think that was the one I tried the beta version of. I remember it was infantry only, you started outside but could run to some tunnel and a subway car if memory serves correct.