Infinite Warfare MP reveal coming September

J4MES OX4D

Further proof that Activison has absolutely zero confidence in their game. With so much hate directed at Infinite Warfare so far and the fact that pre-orders are at an all time low; holding back the most essential part of the product until two months before release is just going to sour the situation further. Not even the MW:R bait is working. If they were proud of Infinite Warfare on its own merits; they would have released MP gameplay by now or done it at E3 to shut people up and drive pre-orders but this just feels as if they are protecting the game for as long as possible to avoid further negativity and bring sales to a standstill. It's unlikely we'll have a beta too. 

A flashy campaign reveal may get a few naive people back on the 'hype train' and claw back some pre-orders but this just feels like another horrendous mistake on Activision's part that will arouse even more suspicion. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, it looks like these guys may be starting to hit the final nails in the CoD coffin. I've got mixed feelings about it because a) I have so many fond memories on CoD, b ) it keeps the dregs of the gaming community away from other games, but then it'll hopefully mean that other people spend more money on other games which will mean more development cash for other titles. 

I dunno. We'll see.

banlol.png