Was gonna post this on tmy ppr,.but nobody checks that ol thing out x)

Life. Life has been good to me as of late.

I opened up commissions because of certain things, and wouldn't you know it, people WANT to pay for my sh*tty art.

Who knew?

I'm up to +300 right now, and I'm currently negotiating a $50 one.

I was able to replace my old 2-year old shoes, finally.

They...needed to go. x)

KINDLE_CAMERA_1409907476000.jpg

KINDLE_CAMERA_1409907112000.jpg

I currently have my cockroach problem pleasantly under control due to this sudden stream of revenue.

As some of you might know, my house was infested with them.

But I bought some top-shelf boron powder stuff and puffed that sh*t everywhere they might hide. Now, it's a rarity to find one even when the lights are out.

I am also able to put myself through guard classes myself. No dependency on others to pay it.

I'm actually done with them now, I just need to mail my guard card over here...and the new chapter of my life starts.

I gotta say.

Life's been a fried piece of gold so lately so far, aside from the usual arguments and anxiousness. And it's all because of money.

Whoever said money couldn't buy happiness is an a$$hole.

Nice, Doc.

I'm glad to hear your doing great financially

Hey, I would have sent you a pair of my shoes. D: Holes suck!! Money is happiness. I'm with you. LOL I'm happy for you :D

Repost,

I can't take too much of the credit but:

My son got accepted and is attending the Queen's University Business school (Ranked #1 in the country)  with an entrance scholarship. He worked his ass off to get this and I couldn't be any prouder.

CONGRATS!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I solved a pretty major case today.  I've been working it non stop since it happened, ran down every fucking dead end lead, and finally got something to break.  My partner helped a ton in a critical interview, and now I get to present a very neat package for a warrant for a major league SOB who shot a woman in the neck.

Police work is one of the few places you can say "I made a deal with a tranny hooker" and none of your friends even bat an eye.

Just uploaded the catalog I've been working on to a printer. They use a program called InSite that reviews the files and lets you know if there are issues or if things need to be changed... I've spent a lot of time using it in the past to correcting things :( I just uploaded 144 pages with 0 issues. Got printer bitches sending me “WONDERFUL!  You’re the BEST!” e-mails. R is done! B)

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg