Match making question

Have you guys used the match making much in the division?

It's straight forward for the main missions and works well but it seems to be hit and miss for the rest

I was trying to get matched with people to do some of the higher level side missions. It did match me up but I ended up in one the regular missions that I had already done. Do you guys know a way of doing that properly?

I also tried free roam and I ended up matched with people in the DZ while I was outside of the DZ and needed to get to them. Once I did I couldn't do anything anyways because their DZ level was much higher than mine

I just want to get some of those missions done and solo is either too time consuming or too hard. Some of the NPCs are several levels higher than me.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a bit of a mess Pat. I used it a fair amount for the main missions and it worked a treat, although my main gripe was that doing a level 28 mission as a level 26 and getting grouped up with three level 23s was annoying but leaving and searching again usually gave me a better group. Other than that I found it quite good if a bit over complicated. You should just click a mission, click matchmaking, and done. 

I'll try it for the side missions and whatnot and see what happens.

banlol.png