Headglitching

J4MES OX4D

I think this is the biggest problem with Black Ops 3 so far and Treyarch really need to look at fixing it in its current state. As this is a combination of netcode and map aesthetics; I'm not sure if they will be able to fix it to any standard without having to practically overhaul map design or rewrite the entire character code but it's bloody annoying playing against it particularly on maps like Infection, Metro and any others with decent cover elements. It's been an minor gripe in other Call of Duty titles previous but it just feels so more prominent in BO3. 

If anyone is unsure of what headglitching is; basically if you're looking at someone behind cover and all you can see is their head but from the opponent POV; they have their gun and torso seemingly exposed. Bullets don't fire from waist or chest level either - it's actually head level which is why you can get shot by someone in cover without seeing them from the head down meaning you have a small target to hit and they can kill you full view. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's any worse as far as the number of head glitch spots, but some of the spots seem more pronounced to me.  There has always been head glitching, but there seems to be places in this game where you can only see a sliver of their head.  I feel like in previous games you could see their whole head, but in this game I've had times where all I could see was the top of their forehead.  

But, overall, I don't think it's any worse than previous CoD.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png