Favourite Gun So Far?

Stretch616

So what is everyone's preferred weapons so far?

I havent been able to test to top 2 SMG's but my favourite is still the Kuda. Feels like a CoD4 MP5, plus the range is very nice on it. I'm not normally a SMG person but this gun has really made an impression on me

For the AR's i fell in love with the X2(?) burst AR. Basically zero recoil and a one burst kill to upper torso if all bullets connect. Nice iron sights and a decent mag size, will be interesting to see how it compares to the M8 when i unlock it.

Not tried any shotties, LMG's or snipers really yet. Having too much fun with the other guns. Although i do want to try the new version of the Model 1887 shotgun and pretend i'm in MW2 all over again!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've mostly been enjoying the Kuda and Weevil so far. I thought I'd be more into AR's but once again there's been some tasty SMG's which are appropriate for many maps and very powerful. I unlock the Razorback in a few levels and that looks pretty damn good also. I've used the KN-44 on a few matches which is a great starting gun and AR (formerly the Ark-7 in the beta)  

Anyone give the LMG's a good look yet? The Gorgon is a lot of fun. Use it like you would a scout rifle. Hits real hard. And, the 6 round burst LMG seems really good too. Jason was using it tonight and doing real well.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm still using default weapons. The AK is good; but I'm so far with it being leveled to 12 I might as well just finish it out. You know me I need to unlock everything for every gun, launcher and special weapons.

Why are you still using the default stuff? Just asking.

Vesper and Pharo for SMGs

XR-2 for AR.

I've liked all of the LMGs.

Vesper is my go to gun though. Fast mag and long barrel is just cheating with that thing.

I've yet to unlock either attachment yet. I keep trying different guns out.

For longer range maps it's definitely the Sheiva for me. That thing is a beast out of the box

Why are you still using the default stuff? Just asking.

I'm a challenge whore. With CoD I've always done all camo challenges for every gun. So this time I figured I start with the defaults and just get it out of the way. Then I'll move on to all of the others in no particular order.