So I have a ponder stuck in my head.

Who's going to be the first asshole to trait on us? I know we're all brothers here but this is GTA. Someone in our gang will do something that the other take to heart.

Taking an extra cut.

So who do we think will fuck us over? I don't know why but I think Adam will  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Me, Matt and Mike can't do it as we're the authoritaaar but I know someone will.

I've got my eye on you Ste xD

8mSoOel.png

So I have a ponder stuck in my head.

Who's going to be the first asshole to trait on us? I know we're all brothers here but this is GTA. Someone in our gang will do something that the other take to heart.

Taking an extra cut.

So who do we think will fuck us over? I don't know why but I think Adam will :lol::lol::lol:

Me, Matt and Mike can't do it as we're the authoritaaar but I know someone will.

I've got my eye on you Ste xD

Well I want to move up the ladder xD . but not that badly. And you higher ups can screw us over too. You decide what cut people get !

It's actually whoever grabs the cash whilst doing the job that gets to decide the split  ;)

What we could do is ask random online people to help out with a job (you know, in case there's not much of us online at the time) Then fuck him over.

I'm 100% cool with fucking random people over.

8mSoOel.png

ill be honest here, the moment i saw this i thought to myself..."that will be me"

i know 100% that if we do a heist and euan gets the cash, i wont be getting a penny

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

And not even a single mentioning of the viking? Seriously, there's a 75% chance once we've got the cash I'm gonna blow you all up and take off with the cash... 

Just kidding. Only gonna blow up Euan for all the crap he did to me in CoD xD

I'm a dick not an asshole......hey we should link up ;)

Team America quote needed here xD

I think I may have been the first one, before online was even working properly I managed to get in a game with Sean and killed him stealing over 5k! Fuck yeah!

I still haven't found anyone holding that amount yet. As soon as I get into free mode, I'm on the phone depositing my moolah haha

8mSoOel.png