Warning: If you switched factions for NTTE quest line, your exotic cloak is disabled.

The3rdWalker

So I didn't realize that, 296 dead orbit exotic cloak useless... Bumped me down to 277 light. Thank goodness I got that Iron banner cloak at 286...

Be careful!

Also the quest did not show up today, more than likely you have to wait until next week to finish it.

I'm a dumb ass...

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still infuse it to other items though right?

Also, I am not really a fan of losing faction items I already own like this. sure its a staple of every MMO with factions, but dammit I earned that shitty piece of armor!

(Also, this made me realize that a lot of my armor on my titan might now be useless)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So I wear the Dead Orbit exotic cloak, and it's currently at 296 light.

During the NTTE quest line once you find the ghosts and finish the alternate ending for the daily Paradox you go to the Future War Cult vendor in the tower to turn in the "Cult Ghost." She then requires you to switch factions to FWC.

When you pledge your alliance to a faction you cannot wear any class item from an opposing faction. So for me pledging to FWC disabled my Dead Orbit cloak... [emoji35]

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

That's odd. I could have swore that in year 2, we could wear whatever class item and it didn't matter. I better buy a FWC Mark then. Bummer.

Dead Orbit 4 Life

You don't have to wear a faction item to get faction rep, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're allowed to wear an opposing faction's class item. Or maybe this limitation is for exotic class items only. Idk.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.