Gjallarhorn still viable against taken Champs

Sennex

A post on Reddit:

Since they are actually lower level enemies in year 1 patrol activities, Ghorn does full damage. This will let you take them down fast, even solo.

Explanation - Above a certain attack value, only impact of the gun determines damage against low level enemies : for example, a 300 attack hand cannon with 45 impact will do the same amount of damage against a level 1 dreg or a taken champion on earth patrol as a 170 attack handcannon with 45 impact.

You can even wear y1 carry more heavy ammo boots to hold more rockets without lowering your damage (they let you hold more than the y2 carry more rockets perk). The y2 carry more rockets perk can actually stack with the y1 carry more heavy perk if you have them on different pieces such as a Y1 armamentarium and Y2 boots with carry extra rocket ammo.

If you miss your VoC, you can bring that too.

Combine this with Tether, and its possible to kill everything even when solo.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I blew everything away except the Stranger's Rifle and some stuff I like in Crucible, mostly VoG gear: Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Vision of Confluence, Found Verdict, and my Super Pox VLO pulse rifle. Never had a 'horn and never will.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.