FIFA 14 - Show off your team

Glen11

Forever jealous of the teams you guys manage to afford

f5db97b99d80b49eac1422e668697e56.png

Thats team #1. Just changed the formation, so im going to replace some of the players soon.

46ec8b77885175dce57d5e13e116bd79.png

And team #2!

Julian draxler... That card is just magic

blackops2sig.jpg

46ec8b77885175dce57d5e13e116bd79.png

And team #2!

That second team is full of cheap stars. Draxler, Elia, Ramos etc. If you get Sam on the right it would be the best you'll get without spending the serious money.

A week or so ago I sold Neymar for about 290k on Xbox. It would cost me 362k to get him back. fml.

So I just sold my entire PL team. 89 rated IF Aguero and IF Özil. Bought a Bundesliga team. Now I've got IF Lewandowski up top. Reus, Götze, Robben, Gundogan and Schweinsteiger in midfield and 82 rated Alaba, Dante, IF Hummels and Lahm at the back with Neuer between the sticks.

IF Aguero sold for 775k.... Bought him box fresh for 606k. I'd say I did a good deal there. Lost tons on pretty much every one else though...

If anyone wants a Hazard let me know. Put him on the market for 170k but if he doesn't sell, toss me some offers.

If you would have sold aguero about 3 weeks back he was 921k that's how much I brought and sold for anyway...

That hazard has dropped big time, there's an UP 88 and all his IFs have gone up by 2 which is annoying because I had the 89 version last week which is now 91 rated and worth like a million more!

blackops2sig.jpg

Oh... Fuck. I swear I checked his prices and they were all around 170k... Oh well. Any extra coins I get from player sales will really go to getting the 83 rated Alaba anyways. If I even need him. Is there an IF Reus? I haven't been able to find one.

Yeah I just searched him up on futhead and found him for 1.4 mill!! Dunno if these prices are accurate though. I've seen futhead miss with these prices before. After selling Hazard I should have close to 300k to Improve my team though. Or maybe build a Serie A team...

That's some cool teams. How does Bernard work up front? I've only used him for career and he can't finish to save his life there... Then again, neither can Pato so I guess if you don't wanna blow 200k on Neymar there aren't too many options :/

That's some cool teams. How does Bernard work up front? I've only used him for career and he can't finish to save his life there... Then again, neither can Pato so I guess if you don't wanna blow 200k on Neymar there aren't too many options :/

Yeah he's not very good at finishing.. or heading.. and he's really weak. But he's fun to dribble with, if you still have good wingers/midfielders who can score! Costa is Spanish now so there's not really much choices.. :( Just wish i could afford Neymar haha

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.