FIFA 14 - Show off your team

Glen11

Just as the title suggests, show us what team you have so far!

Mine:

4-1-2-1-2

Benteke - Suarez

Cazorla

Schurrle - Walcott

Fellaini

Clichy - Vertonghen - Vermaeleen - Richards

Cech

Had Ivanovic at RB and must say he is amazing for his price! Love how pace doesnt ruin a slow player this year. Javi Martinez is great at CDM too so I would recommend him.

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=iVGC2nOTnJ7UQ:ps3

Started building it last night. Took me a looooooong while! My mates who share a FUT acc got Neymar in their 2nd pack of the day. Sold him for 309k and built a pretty decent PL team. Lucky bastards xD

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=iVGC2nOTnJ7UQ:ps3

Started building it last night. Took me a looooooong while! My mates who share a FUT acc got Neymar in their 2nd pack of the day. Sold him for 309k and built a pretty decent PL team. Lucky bastards xD

That teams crazy o.o

That cost like over 250k, how have people got that much money so fast?! 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Sold the Serie A team now, was quite poor, Pogba, Maicon and Diamanti were all excellent. Marchetti was average. May try Higuain soon, looks solid.

Changed Negredo to Benteke and Negredo seems better so far.

Got a cheap Brazillian team and also a cheap French team as well now. Should have about 40k left over, no idea what to do with it though.

Woah, nice team Jordie! I hope you put my coins to good use, lol.

How's Diego Costa? Was thinking of using him

Your investment got the ball rolling :D

I've only played one game and Costa didn't do too much. He's really just there for chemistry reasons. I'll give more info once I've played a few more games.

5-2-2-1 jordie! I'm dissapointed...

Diego Costa is meant to be mega OP so I hear...

Anyone suggest a good team with either Cavani or Falcao or both :) in 4-2-3-1(2). Need a decent defence though and ligue 1 has pretty bad defenders

Alex and silva and maxwell disagree...

Hybrids are hard this year with club and country only counting for 1 rather than 1.5 links...

If you have Falcao up top you probably want James Rodriguez on RM then Falcao won't need any more links...

I'll have a think, iv also got a nice hybrid I'm just about to finish off I'll post it later on...

So I got David Alaba IF yesterday, then Özil in the next pack. Now I no longer use Eto'o with RvP. Splashed 600k on IF Aguero.

600k! Is aguero worth it on this game? With strength being more of a factor...

blackops2sig.jpg

600k! Is aguero worth it on this game? With strength being more of a factor...

His finishing and dribbling makes up for it. Also one simple through ball and he's usually all alone. If not he can always pass to RvP.