I like <blank> because <blank>, <blank>, and <blank>

JsinOwl

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like anal because chicks asses are tight and it's nice.

Don't make me moderate you

And you did it wrong. I like anal because warm, tight, and forbidden.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I like pizza because bacon, cheese and sauce.

Well done, except this is the Destiny forum, and my failed attempt at a fun Destiny thread. *sigh*

[emoji14]

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I like Boobs, because Boobs, I mean honestly, whats not to like?

Unless they are sad boobs. Sad boobs make me cry. Nothing worse than seeing a pair that looks like two fried eggs nailed to a wall.

Its like two suicide notes stuffed in a glitter bra.

so yea, Boobs, I like them

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I like yuri gagarin, think he is really inspirational, and one day would like to because monaut, got to space and stop being bored at work

I was gobsmacked at the weekend to find out a couple of my friends and sadly my wife don't know who gagarin was!!

Possibly worse still was they weren't so sure about Joseph stalin either!

Your title should have been I like destiny (or destiny class) because blank, blank and blank. You kind of left your self open for all these awesome responses =)

Silly me, I thought being in the Destiny sub and leading off with a Destiny post would be enough. *face palm*

Silly me, I thought being in the Destiny sub and leading off with a Destiny post would be enough. *face palm*

As one of the longest standing members of this community, you should have known better.

Shame on you.

;)

banlol.png