Nolan Bot

JsinOwl

Now, I love LOVE, the work of Nolan North--Dr. Richtoffen, Nathan Drake, David from The Last of Us--but does anyone actually think he's an upgrade over Peter Dinklage as Ghost? Dinklage had some pretty shite dialogue to work with and some delivery issues here and there, but I for one thought he had a great voice. Now my Ghost sounds like a slightly effeminate 15 year old.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ghost has grown on me. I actually enjoy the dialogue now.

At first I hated it, though

I'm talking strictly in tone of voice terms. You saying the voice of Nolan Bot has grown on you, the dialogue, or both?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Both.

I've noticed that when Nolan does the Year 1 dialogue, it is still shitty.

But when they branch out to the Year 2 stuff (Espicially when exploring and scanning the Dreadnaught), then it is actually really solid.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Both.

I've noticed that when Nolan does the Year 1 dialogue, it is still shitty.

But when they branch out to the Year 2 stuff (Espicially when exploring and scanning the Dreadnaught), then it is actually really solid.

This