*Mark recommended this thread. I don't know how he knew but lets go....*

Cal's tips on necrophilia

1 - Make sure they're ready:

Before you venture down the road of necrophilia, you need to make sure your new partner is actually dead. You can accomplish this by putting your thumb in the rectum. If they are alive, they might get pissed off. If they don't flinch then you're all set to start.

You could skip the testing stage by getting a shovel (or a JCB if you're really looking to party) and heading to your local hotspot. This could be a graveyard or even a retirement home if you're the patient type.

2 - Find a romantic spot:

You could be the naturist type and go at it there and then but if you want to keep it intimate, I'd suggest finding a nice secluded place. A lot of people make the mistake of bringing them home for coffee.

DON'T do this.

The smell of.......intimacy mixed with rotting flesh can cause a dip in the sensual mood. Find a romantic abandoned warehouse or derelict house. Maybe go back to their place? It's not like they're using anyway.

3 - Set the mood:

Some incense goes a long way. I recommend lavender.

4 - Prepare yourselves: 

KY or Smuckers will allow you and your partner have fun without that horrible chafing feeling. Your new lady/boy friend isn't in a position to get......moist, without a helping hand.

5 - Be prepared for the break-up:

Your new partners hygiene might start to get to you so always keep your options open. Keep an eye on the obituary pages in the newspaper. You never know, your high school crush who you were never good enough for might get hit by a car.

Bitch can't say no now....

6 - Go at it like a rabbit and a dead hare:

You're ready now for some intimacy. Remember to clean up accordingly after fun-time is over (remember the hygiene)

7 - The actual break-up:

You now need to let them down lightly. Dig a fresh hole and gently lower them into it (you were in love once).

You could also bring them back to their grave but the po-po might be watching.

8 - Rinse and repeat

*This is by no means a real guide and I don't condone sticking your wick into the dead community. It's wrong man.

8mSoOel.png

Dude, you had zero mention of a curling iron to warm things up.

Honestly how is that NOT on the list here! No one wants to crack open a cold one without at least a little fire in the middle, if you know what I mean.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Dude, you had zero mention of a curling iron to warm things up.

Honestly how is that NOT on the list here! No one wants to crack open a cold one without at least a little fire in the middle, if you know what I mean.

Ah. I apologize for missing out on that.

As a freshman to the bachelor game, I don't have curling irons lying around anymore. When there was one or two, I had vag that was still alive so never considered it. It's a horrible catch 22 TBH.

8mSoOel.png

Be Prepared son!

Not having a curling iron, when dipping into the dark smelly nethers of the grave, is like going to a gun fight with a really stumpy billy club.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That's my next investment. Would holding it open and breathing (you know the breath people use just before wiping their glasses) help in any way?

Not really.

I use this:

(Obviously not something this wide for you, they make thinner, shorter ones that you should check out)

2h7koyp.jpg

Now there are a ton on the market, I personally think that ones that have a "Misting" action, or a Steam Setting, are the best way to go.

You want to "heat up" not "burn"

Be sure to test out the settings on something basic at first, and then slowly build up to your special date night.