Grimoire

Baabcat

Anyone give a monkey's about this? Last few weeks I've been deliberately doing stuff to boost my score including ghost collecting.

End of year one I have a score of 3540. Would have been 3545 as we did Crota yesterday in order to get the new ghosts and I forgot to go get the last one, as we got sucked into killing the pointing guy one more time.

Paraphrase famous Dirty Harry quote:

"I know what you're thinking, did he pick up three ghosts or only two. Well in all the excitement I kinda forgot myself"

Anyway 3540 is my score, anyone higher?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep reading the stuff online, and then I forget to hunt them up in game.

I think my score is at 2700 or so, I know its pretty low compared to everyone else.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The Rasputin 5 Grimoire! So glad the story is finally coming out:

(NOTE: Reading all of the Rasputin logs point to a lot of this)

http://www.ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-rasputin-5#rasputin

This is a SUBTLE ASSETS IMPERATIVE (NO HUMAN REVIEW) (NO AI-COM REVIEW) (secure/ABHOR).

Stand by for CRITERIA:

If a CIVILIZATION KILL EVENT is underway [[all flexions]] If tactical morality is built at MIDNIGHT

Stand by for DECISION POINT:

If available ISR and WARWATCH indicates imminent [O] departure then [O] departure compromises human/neohuman survival and epoch strategy

Stand by for ABHORRENT IMPERATIVE:

Activate LOKI CROWN Perform deniable authorization: full caedometric and noetic release Prevent [O] departure by any means available

Stand by for effect assessment criteria:

Coerce pseudoaltruistic [O] defensive action. Defer civilization kill.

STOP STOP STOP V101NTS923ATS001

[O] is the Traveler. So it's pretty clear that this is the plan that the Warmind holds in the event that the human civilization will be destroyed. If human civilization is about to be destroyed, the Warmind expects the traveler to abandon our solar system and flee to another system, as many had speculated it did to the Fallen.

The Warmind then activates the "LOKI CROWN" which prevents the Traveler from leaving earth. It then "coerce" a "pseudoaltruistic action" from the traveler. This is the wave that pushed back the darkness.

So, what the Speaker tells us was a sacrifice to save humanity was actually the traveler having his hand forced by the Warmind. If it were up to the traveler, it would have left our system just like the previous ones. The Warmind actually "saved" us by keeping the traveler from abandoning us and forcing it to defend itself, which defended us as a side-effect.

This shows us pretty clearly that the Traveler is not the actively benevolent force that the Speaker claims. It's likely an amoral entity that brings a golden age to the lifeforms it blesses, but then abandons them to be destroyed by the Darkness whenever it is pursued. Considering it attracts the darkness anywhere it goes, it dooms civilizations wherever it goes but does it anyway, it's possible that from that perspective it's an evil entity, but definitely an entity with no regard for humanity.

I wonder if the Warmind is acting so secretive and going underground to avoid retaliation from the Traveler/Speaker, not from fearing the forces of Darkness..

Thoughts?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I know mines over 3200 but I personally don't care.

Same goes for the lore tbh.

Never read a grimoire card.

The lore us actually really good. I just wish they incorporated it into the vanilla story