Getting back into gaming

Drifter

I haven't been doing much gaming at all over the summer. I got the new PS4 last Christmas and played Destiny for about a month, but haven't played it in a long time now. Picked up the UFC game back in the spring and like playing that, but haven't really even played that much this summer. I'm planning on getting back into some gaming more now that fall&winter are right around the corner and I plan to pick up the new Star Wars Battlefront when it comes out, as well as the new BO3 when it is released.

In the meantime I'd like to pick up a new game or two to enjoy and get back into some gaming between now and when the new BF & BO3 comes out. Looking mainly for some interesting single player games that offer some multiplayer as well. Been looking online and that game The Last Of Us looks somewhat interesting, and I just saw some of the gameplay from the Mad Max online and that looks pretty good as well. Anyone here play either of those and offer some feedback on them? And anyone have any suggestion of other good games that are out there right now to fill the time between now and the release dates of the others upcoming?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last of Us is an epic game to play and the multiplayer has some value too. Absolute must buy.

In some ways, as you haven't played much of Destiny, it's possibly the best thing that has happened. I would've loved to start playing it from scratch now as the content will be plentiful by Tuesday. Plus, there is alot of us to help you through.

Apart from that, Witcher 3 is fantastic but that's based on what some say on here as i don't have it!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Any particular reason you didn't play much destiny? A lot of us are still active with that game.

I got into it pretty good for about a month, can't remember off hand what level I managed to get too, but at one point there was an area that was just over run with enemies and was too much to try to handle alone it seemed and I took a break from it and just got busy with other things for a long time. I popped it back in about 6 weeks ago just to maybe start playing it again and it had been so long I had forgot what the controls for the weapons and such even were. Been thinking about maybe wiping it clear and just starting all over again.

Last of Us is an epic game to play and the multiplayer has some value too. Absolute must buy.

That's good to hear it's a s good as I thought it looked to be. I'm watching a few used copies on ebay right now so will probably pick one of them up.

You should look into Fallout 4 as a game to pick up this fall. Awesome single player game.

Haven't really looked into any of the fallout games much but will watch some gameplay vids of them today and see how they look.

Sorry Mike just now saw your reply, forgot to check this section for the past few days.. UFC for the PS4 is pretty friggin' awesome! I like it a lot better than the PS3 Undisputed one I had before. The controls are much more elaborate on this one now, the only thing that is easier to do are the submissions and submission attempts. Easier to attempt as well as defend on this one which is a good thing. Graphics are awesome and there's lots of blood as well when you land some big hits. Power take downs are pretty awesome as well. I love using Dan Henderson and suplexing the hell out of people :lol: