Kim Davis

McNasty

Seriously this woman needs to crawl back into whatever hole she came from.  This woman is the biggest hypocrite on Earth.  Has anyone read up on her background?   Married 4 times.  Yeah, so she has the audacity to pull the Bible card on some gay couples that want to get married yet bends the rules in her own life 4 times.  Gets married, cheats on her husband with some other dude and gets knocked up, divorces first guy and marries a second......second guy adopts the kids, she divorces him and gets married to the father of her kids, then divorces him and remarries again.  What a fucking clown.

And to all the Republican candidates backing her......this is why you lose the vote of independents.  When you work for the government, you don't get to pull the religion card.  If you don't like it, as Chris Christie would say - go find another job.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how I feel about political talks online but I will say this.The funny thing is, she's not even a Republican, if you look into her background she's been a registered Democrat for 27 years, yet the far left is trying to paint her as one of us bad Republican Christians and facts are she is neither. She's a Democrat, and a hypocrite. I personally do not agree with same sex marriage but also don't think a person should excuse her own sins while condemning other people's sins. That's not what Christians do.

And the one other thing I'll add to this is...

nh7WDb.jpg

I thought Christianity was all about love and forgiveness. If you believe in god then let him do the judging, no?

Judge ye not lest ye be judged thyself... and all that.

There's a lot of people out there not very good at minding their own business.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You know how I feel about political talks online but I will say this.

LMFAO

And yet, here you are, again....  :rolleyes:

Anyway.

I personally like what Kim Davis has done. She came out publicly, with a totally untenable position, and got people to agree with her. We can now look accurately at her "supporters" and judge them appropriately for being morons. (Looking at you, Ted Cruz)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

My 2 cents worth here is that when you offer a government service to people, you do not get to pick and chose who you offer it to when those people are legally entitle to it. That's her job. 

Just like she would not get to refuse a marriage license to people having a different religion to her own or any other personal "morality" judgment. 

We can now look accurately at her "supporters" and judge them appropriately for being morons. (Looking at you, Ted Cruz)

This is gold.

Christianity is whatever people want it to be and in my experience, has little or nothing to do with how Jesus actually lived and taught.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

This is gold.

Christianity is whatever people want it to be and in my experience, has little or nothing to do with how Jesus actually lived and taught.

Americanized Christianity, yes, totally, 100% agree with you

Also, this amuses me

https://www.yahoo.com/music/survivor-did-not-grant-kentucky-county-clerk-kim-128671777736.html

It might be Kim Davis’ favorite hype-up song, but Survivor says it did not grant the embattled Kentucky county clerk the rights to use “Eye of the Tiger” at her get-out-of-jail rally.

Davis – who was jailed for refusing to grant marriage licenses to same-sex couples in her state – stood alongside Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee at a rally in Grayson, Ky., on Tuesday (Sept. 8) as the Survivor anthem made famous by Rocky III played in the background.

Madonna’s Brother Defends Jailed Clerk Who Refused Marriage Licenses for Gay Couples

Survivor founding member and “Eye of the Tiger” co-writer Jim Peterik sent a statement to Billboard making clear that the band did not authorize the song’s use at Tuesday’s rally.

“I was very surprised and dismayed at the misuse of the song I co-wrote with Frankie Sullivan for Rocky lll,” he said. “The song has motivated thousands through the years to reach beyond their limits. Its use for the release of Kim Davis does not support my views or my politics. I have contacted my publishers to make sure this usage is stopped immediately.”

Sullivan, meanwhile, took to Facebook to let his followers know he did not support Davis’ crusade. “We did not grant Kim Davis any rights to use 'My Tune -The Eye Of The Tiger.’ I would not grant her the rights to use Charmin!” he wrote.

See his full Facebook post below:

8ab9f5c78c8ba48a18f242128008237d021a762d

TMZ is reporting that the group is considering a lawsuit over the use of their song.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

i don't even know dude.  when i start to criticize her, i feel like a bully.  when i think about the book deal she's inevitably going to get, and the money she'll rake in from exploiting her faith and using her gov't job as a pedestal, i feel physically ill. 

i'll just refrain from commenting on this one.

What the fuck do you want me to do Bart, stop reading the site entirely? Maybe if you guys would find something better to talk about than politics every fucking day :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well since politics and religion are out we could talk about sex. However given how many of us are old and married with kids, there really wouldn't be much to talk about :)

Not true!

Wife went out with friends the other night, came home lit all to fuck.

We had some hot soggy College level sex for about 6 minutes, and then I held her hair while she puked. Then our son woke up and wanted to know why mommy was sick.

Thats parent level sex right there.

What the fuck do you want me to do Bart, stop reading the site entirely? Maybe if you guys would find something better to talk about than politics every fucking day :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well since politics and religion are out we could talk about sex. However given how many of us are old and married with kids, there really wouldn't be much to talk about :)

Not true!

Wife went out with friends the other night, came home lit all to fuck.

We had some hot soggy College level sex for about 6 minutes, and then I held her hair while she puked. Then our son woke up and wanted to know why mommy was sick.

Thats parent level sex right there.

This is why I love this site and all you guys (in a brotherly, non-parental sex way)!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I personally do not agree with same sex marriage but also don't think a person should excuse her own sins while condemning other people's sins. That's not what Christians do.

hear, hear.  (i'm cool with marriage equality, and i have great respect for Christians who can draw this moral line between their personal beliefs and public policy).

lol.