News reporter murdered on live TV

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandparents lake house is less than a mile from there.  Their next door neighbor owns Bridgewater Plaza.  I've been to that place 100 times.  Its where everyone hangs out - outside bands, miniature golf, an arcade, restaurants, stores.....I'm actually going there next week.  My parents are driving to Virginia right now to visit.  It's in the middle of nowhere, I'm totally shocked right now.

I disagree, I hope he dies.

I am tired of paying for lawyers, doctors, and trials for obviously guilty people.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Its dudes like this where I want them to stay alive.  I want him to be forced to wake up every day for the rest of his life in jail knowing that he's a coward.  We should have some form of punishment where rather than killing them, we get people to stop by their jail cell everyday to talk about how much of a piece of shit you are and do that for a couple years, and then kill him.

The shooter shot himself whilst driving and trying to evade the cops but apparently he's still alive. Hope he survives so he'll face proper justice instead of taking the easy way out. Fat deranged fuck

Wonder how he expected to evade the police after filming himself doing it and posting about on the web?

I saw both vids - the live report and the POV and it's one of the most shocking things I've ever seen in my life. What makes this more alarming is the way such clips are farmed round social media and shared between people like it's some 1D, Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber piece of gossip. Both clips could be viewed on most mainstream news sites without even as much as an age restriction. No doubt they are looking to maximise clicks for a tragedy within their own industry. Obviously the gunman left a lasting effect by showcasing his despicable act in the public domain but the way the clip is thrown from pillar to post I find equally disturbing. Not much leaves me feeling sick with shock but to think that younger people could access it so easily and being blinded by social curiosity that they simply have to view it. It's a truly tragic day and I think the scenes will have a lasting affect in many ways. 

Hope that evil twisted twat rots in hell. 

From the shooters "Manifesto"

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

More can be found here:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-alleged-gunman-details-grievances-suicide-notes/story?id=33336339

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I wonder if the media will accept any responsibility in this mess.  There are a certain number of whack jobs who live on the border between being pissed off and being a rampage murderer.  The constant narrative of racism sure helped push this whack-a-doo over that border.

@Doc the media won't accept responsibility because we won't hold them accountable for this.  i actually thought i knew where you were going with that, because when i saw that he did it on live TV and referenced other shooters, my first thought was, "when will we stop sensationalizing these guys when all it does is encourage like-minded folks?"

but then you pinned it on the narrative.  i can appreciate having beef with the constant narrative of racism in the media, but let's not blur the line between the narrative and actual, legit racism.  he specifically says it was the Charleston shooting that triggered him, so i'm more comfortable saying, "racism helped push him over the edge," than saying, "a narrative of racism pushed him over the edge."  Charleston had nothing to do with a narrative.  that was homegrown racism in my opinion.  i didn't see the media coverage of that as inappropriate, but maybe we disagree there.

as far as what's probably closer to the truth of the matter, the VA shooter had a recent and timely excuse to go ballistic, and cited it as the cause . . . but when you're that unstable, it's hard to say that he wouldn't have done something like this even if Charleston never happened.  who knows.

@Doc the media won't accept responsibility because we won't hold them accountable for this.  i actually thought i knew where you were going with that, because when i saw that he did it on live TV and referenced other shooters, my first thought was, "when will we stop sensationalizing these guys when all it does is encourage like-minded folks?"

but then you pinned it on the narrative.  i can appreciate having beef with the constant narrative of racism in the media, but let's not blur the line between the narrative and actual, legit racism.  he specifically says it was the Charleston shooting that triggered him, so i'm more comfortable saying, "racism helped push him over the edge," than saying, "a narrative of racism pushed him over the edge."  Charleston had nothing to do with a narrative.  that was homegrown racism in my opinion.  i didn't see the media coverage of that as inappropriate, but maybe we disagree there.

as far as what's probably closer to the truth of the matter, the VA shooter had a recent and timely excuse to go ballistic, and cited it as the cause . . . but when you're that unstable, it's hard to say that he wouldn't have done something like this even if Charleston never happened.  who knows.

It's one thing to say "here's an isolated case of racism that ended in violence, which is a rarity in our society" vs the narrative of systematic slaying of black people that is being pushed.  There is no "race war".  The media really wants one, though.

Shooter specifically cites in his video, and his writing, that he is a Black Gay man, who was disgruntled with his employer, confused about his identity, and hateful of the white race.

Media Spin: The gun was what caused all of this! It was the Guns fault!

SMH

It's one thing to say "here's an isolated case of racism that ended in violence, which is a rarity in our society" vs the narrative of systematic slaying of black people that is being pushed.  There is no "race war".  The media really wants one, though.

truth.  imagine all the clicks and comments the media would get if there were one.

mmm so vindicated by that one.  i'd go home and watch it but only Seasons 1 and 2 are streaming on Amazon Prime at the moment -- Season 3 is still pay to play.  <_<

Want me to send you a link to what I am streaming from? all 3 seasons