Need Skolas done for your Moments of Triumph?

Adolf Sheekster

So i was thinking...For those clan members who haven't been able to kill this fucker yet, to try and get it done before September 15th.

The plan: To have 2 'experienced' members help out the ''one' who hasn't done it..

For those who 'have' completed this, you know how much of a PITA this can be(depending on the modifiers)

Here are your requirements for getting this done.

1. Be lvl34
2. All 365 weaps (including shotguns)..I can't stress enough how much of a difference a 365 shotgun makes!
3. If you don't have a Gjallarhorn after last week, may God help you. ;)

I will do my best to help out, but with 2 kids things are tight 'time-wise' for me. I will do my very best. These encounters can take hours!

If you haven't completed this, sign up here.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I "should" get this done, but IDK if I can be assed to do it as the thought of it just sounds frustrating

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The entire thing should take 1 - 2 hours. the meaty bits of the entire thing are the levels leading up to Skolas. I will always be willing to help people do the fight and I have done it before. 

I general play in the morning/ mid day. (Central timezone, around 9-2pm)

Shoot me a message on PSN and I will always log on for whatever anyone needs.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

It CAN take hours, but it shouldn't if the two experienced players can take the brunt of the load. Not saying that i'm some kind of superstar at this or anything, but i (and the players who've completed Skolas) know the sequence on which everything needs to be done. I do my fair share of fail on Skolas. It's DEFINITELY  a team effort.

I've done it twice and both times it took around an hour and 15 minutes. Always willing to help. Both times I did it on my Titan. If I were to help, I'd like to try and do it on my Warlock or Hunter just to try. :P

Oh and I did it without a jellyhorn. Plus lightswitch and small arms.

If Chris can be on by 9est tomorrow night, we'll need a 3rd(gotta work early). Doesn't necessarily 'NEED' to be someone who's already done it...Just having maxed armor/weaps increases your chances of success. Looking forward to kicking Skolas' ass!

I would like to join you guys.  I've got maxed out everything.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So I have the following as 365 weapons:

Word of Crota

Vanquisher 7

Hawkmoon

Thorn

Wolfborne Oath

Shadow of Veils

Icebreaker

Gjallahorn

Chain of Orbiks

I have an etheric light, and a few Exotic shards, and a bunch of weapons at 354. 

Thoughts on what I should do here for a Skolas run?

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So I have the following as 365 weapons:

Word of Crota

Vanquisher 7

Hawkmoon

Thorn

Wolfborne Oath

Shadow of Veils

Icebreaker

Gjallahorn

Chain of Orbiks

I have an etheric light, and a few Exotic shards, and a bunch of weapons at 354. 

Thoughts on what I should do here for a Skolas run?

Do you have any Scout Rifles that are 365?  Vision of Confluence or Fang of Yut perhaps?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yea, there are times when I really like Scout Rifles. 

Honestly I am a spray and pray sort of player. The only weapon I can get really precise kills with is Hawkmoon or the Queens Hand cannon (Can't remember the name)

Yea, there are times when I really like Scout Rifles. 

Honestly I am a spray and pray sort of player. The only weapon I can get really precise kills with is Hawkmoon or the Queens Hand cannon (Can't remember the name)

A 365 Hawkmoon with small arms mod is pretty much the best you can do with a primary in Skolas.