BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now don't shoot me or anything...

But I hate AC/DC. 

bracelogo2.gif

I know they're in the hall of fame and everything, but I can't wrap my head around why everyone thinks "AC/DC" when they hear "great singers".

Their singers sounded like they had strep.

The worst thing?

AC/DC always comes on when I'm taking a dump or am in the shower, so I have to sit through their songs (and they play them very often.)

To give them credit, Hells Bells is a good song, not as teeth-itch-causing as the rest of their portfolio. And to be honest, the singing is my only gripe.

DM9ON.png

Now don't shoot me or anything...

But I hate AC/DC. 

bracelogo2.gif

I know they're in the hall of fame and everything, but I can't wrap my head around why everyone thinks "AC/DC" when they hear "great singers".

Their singers sounded like they had strep.

The worst thing?

AC/DC always comes on when I'm taking a dump or am in the shower, so I have to sit through their songs (and they play them very often.)

To give them credit, Hells Bells is a good song, not as teeth-itch-causing as the rest of their portfolio. And to be honest, the singing is my only gripe.

I don't hate AC/DC but I really don't like Brian Johnsons voice. No one seem to remember Bon Scott, he was AC/DC to me.

I loved limp bizkit when I was young. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone. Lol

My first ever concert was Helmet · Limp Bizkit · Korn in '96. LB tore it up! I really enjoy their first album and that time of live footage but everything else after that fell very sharply off for me. It's funny my favorite song live was their Ministry - Thieves cover.  :lol:

I've never heard this single, its better live ^_^

EDIT: (This would have been about the time.)

I mean, literally. First PanterA song I really listened to I was sitting by a computer table and when "Psycho Holiday" started, the subwoofer hit my knee so hard.

Been a hardcore PanterA fan ever since that happened Sorry Metallica!

We need a time machine to travel back to when Metallica, Pantera and Sepultura used to tour and play together all the time! I'll hoist you up on my shoulders so you can flash your tits at the crowd and provoke the ladies to pop theirs out in protest. Team work B)

But I hate AC/DC.

Also not a fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4fEQrffQ4Y

\m/

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg