GTA Crew for Xbox (all are welcome to join)

Jason

Lol! I'll be on late Thursdays and all day Friday/Weekend. I have Fridays off college!

Nice. I'm heading out of town this weekend, but will be on alot when I get back.

Tommy, Chris and myself should be on tonight. What time zone are you?

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yeah man! That loading screen for the initial race was sick! Never had so much fun reloading the game to try to play it. whoooooo hoooooo!

Anyways.... I enjoyed single player :) I'll try to connect to the online component again today sometime.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yeah man! That loading screen for the initial race was sick! Never had so much fun reloading the game to try to play it. whoooooo hoooooo!

Anyways.... I enjoyed single player :) I'll try to connect to the online component again today sometime.

I like the part where it plays the worst radio station over and over.

No shit man, every time I was stuck sitting there it was always some techno crap that I hated. haha.

I'm going to try again today. But, I probably won't be on multiplayer until next Monday.

I'm heading to camp to try and kill something, so If I'm not on tonight I won't be until Sunday or Monday either.