GTA Crew for Xbox (all are welcome to join)

Jason

How does the clan ranking work?  Leader, Commissioner, etc.  Does that play into multiplayer?  More points for taking out their boss?  How bad ass would that be!

How can I (do you want me to) invite more people to the clan if I can?

Looking forward to this.  I'll try to get it before Christmas, but it won't be any later than that.  

As far as I know, the hierarchy just gives you different privileges on the online site, kinda like being a moderator or an administrator on this forum does. As far as in game, I don't know.

For you to invite people you'll need to be promoted in the hierarchy to Representative, Lieutenant or Commissioner.

If you go to your crew, you'll see that there are accomplishments, but for me it only shows Max Payne 3 accomplishments. My guess will be when online launches we'll have GTA V accomplishments and we'll go up in rank by getting them done.

I know i'm on the PS3 version of this game but i'm willing to help you guys with anything, you just need to ask me.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Awesome.  Thanks guys.  I hope that my thoughts are part of the multiplayer though.  I'd love to see rank matter in online as far as points in game.  That would be kick ass.  Or bosses have an extra team orientated ability.  All kinds of ideas! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If all goes according to plan, I'll be online tonight.  :)  

Trading in some games and transferring my Ghosts pre-order down payment to GTA5 today.  

I can do that, right?  Move my $30 down payment from my Ghosts pre-order to GTA5?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If all goes according to plan, I'll be online tonight.  :)  

Trading in some games and transferring my Ghosts pre-order down payment to GTA5 today.  

I can do that, right?  Move my $30 down payment from my Ghosts pre-order to GTA5?

They don't care as long as they get yo damn money