GTA Crew for Xbox (all are welcome to join)

Jason

I went ahead and started a crew for any xbox guys interested.

Crew name is des7ruction inc

Friend me (sheasley66)or Chris (TigerBurge) on the gta social club so we can invite you or ask to join the crew directly. It's invite only.

I hope to see some of you guys join up, it would be great too get a large group of us together and cause some mayhem.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

You have any shit to trade in so you can pick it up early?

Trade everything,go sell sperm,give hand jobs at a truck stop. Do you really need two kids? Pick you favorite and sell the other on Craig's List! It will be worth it

Not really. I already traded in most of my older games. I've got a couple of kids. I'm not sure what I could get for them though.

Hahaha we were posting at the same time saying the same thing.

I wanted to name it forever gaming, or something to that effect but it was taken.

Also I thought it would avoid confusion naming it something different than ps3 crew.

Haha I was gonna make an alliance crew then I remembered the lazy T2K stragglers. Hence forum crew.

Sent from my DROID4

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Attention xbox players, this is what the ps3 guys have going on..... We have Chris and myself. Wtf.

I edited the Hierarchy, if Cal or Matt don't wanna be so high up let me know and i'll switch it out for someone that does. You guys can do a lot more stuff then the reps can. Like look at settings, demoting members and such.

Crew Leader:

Capn_Underpants

Commissioner:

Egotisti_Cal

Lieutenant:

crippled_viper

Representatives (write on walls, invite new members, publish multiple emblems):

BurnfitBillyBoy

Kiweeeey

NCA-Paendrag

tronic44

stretch616

kylebees

technoyamwanger

PrivateParts_93*

Fuhgawzzz*

Syko_1cEmAn*

deterioration*

*Sent invites back

Need some more xbox folks, I know your out there. Don't be shy.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Chris told me to sign up, even though I don't have the game yet... can I do that?  

Don't mean to cut in, but yes you can. You'll just link your Xbox account to your page and once you get it (GTA V), it syncs up. Currently, it'll show all of the Rockstar games that you own simply by syncing your accounts.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

How does the clan ranking work?  Leader, Commissioner, etc.  Does that play into multiplayer?  More points for taking out their boss?  How bad ass would that be!

How can I (do you want me to) invite more people to the clan if I can?

Looking forward to this.  I'll try to get it before Christmas, but it won't be any later than that.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png