Dishonored 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the first one to bits.

If it is announced, I get the feeling it'll be on X1, PS4, and PC.

I'm not going to hold my breaton waiting for a PS3 version

I loved the story of the first one, and I do need to replay it. The only problem I had was that it was Damned hard for me to not run and slash my way through every level. I know it was supposed to be a stealth game, but the combat was just silly fun

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I played the first one on the 360 but I got bored halfway through.

It came up in a Steam sale with all the add ons so I bought it on PC (it was dirt cheap). I loved it on PC. Something about some games that a keyboard and mouse bring to the party.

I love how all these news games on the horizon look more and more gorgeous. I hope that's how they turn out.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I loved it on PC. Something about some games that a keyboard and mouse bring to the party.

Man, that right there is why I always worry about controls of new games, and always state that the controls will make or break a game.

They are doing a remastered version of the first game for current gen systems as well.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Man, that right there is why I always worry about controls of new games, and always state that the controls will make or break a game.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/06/15/e3-2015-dishonored-definitive-edition-announced

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

oh man

I hate owning multiple copies of the same game. Oh well, my wallet will recover at some point lol