My current view of the world...

JsinOwl

Headed home from the vet. I seriously thought I was going to be putting the old girl to rest today, but nay. Tonight she'll eat like a queen and be smothered with the force of a thousand cuddles.

5e9fab6d761422b016cafec0f1b97723.jpg

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say greyhound..

Does she shake uncontrollably at the vets? Like 90 percent of all the greyhounds I've worked on...

They are always such gentle and sweet dogs though.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

She's a retired racing greyhound, a little over 13 and a half years old and just over two years removed from amputation surgery (osteosarcoma in front leg). And yes to the uncontrollable shaking. Now one of her back legs is crapping out. Daddy's lower back is in rough shape at the moment.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

She's a retired racing greyhound, a little over 13 and a half years old and just over two years removed from amputation surgery (osteosarcoma in front leg). And yes to the uncontrollable shaking. Now one of her back legs is crapping out. Daddy's lower back is in rough shape at the moment.

Does the clinic has access to laser therapy? Seemed to help many older dogs at the clinic.

www.litecure.com/companion

Is that papa doc?

LOL

I know what you meant, but my brain flashed to the old Dictator of Haiti that went by the same name.

Damn a Grill n Shoot sounds fun. I haven't put a round through my 30.06 in about 10 years now. I just take it out and clean it and then put it back.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Did you hunt at one point?

I don't enjoy hunting oddly enough, but I LOVE the art of Shooting, and practicing at a range. Especially distance shooting. But hunting, nope, not for me, I'd rather just head on down to the grocery store

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I don't enjoy hunting oddly enough, but I LOVE the art of Shooting, and practicing at a range. Especially distance shooting. But hunting, nope, not for me, I'd rather just head on down to the grocery store

Lol. It's not for everyone.

Is that papa doc?

Yup.  That's my dad.

Reminds me of the old joke, "I shot my first turkey today.  Scared the shit out of everyone in the frozen foods aisle, but I got it!"