Hello Everyone

VGon_BGon48

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he was a gypsy. When the caravan left the McDonald's parking lot it lost its wifi. Now he's a part of a travelling circus acting as zygon the world's biggest human.

I heard he was a gypsy. When the caravan left the McDonald's parking lot it lost its wifi. Now he's a part of a travelling circus acting as zygon the world's biggest forehead.

Fixed that for you

*Laughing, coughing fit* :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Nev, you're brilliant man, that's one for the ages.

Vgon - You can go to the personal progress reports sub-forum and start one of your own. Most of us have a thread of our own where we talk about our gaming progress as well as things going on in our lives. It's a way for us to get to know you better. Go look at few and you'll see what they're all about. Mine is the Owl's Nest one. First page as a little Bio about me and list of games I've played.

Mostly though, just post, hop into the discussions, start discussions of your own and soon you'll be part of the family. You may get confused at first because we switch back and forth between using people's real names and screen names, but you'll get it sorted quick enough. TigerBurge is Chris, I'm Jason, BothBarrels is Tommy, DarkArchetype is Nev, Diddums is Dave and so on.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions and I think I'll start doing that.

Hopefully I will get better at communicating but I think I will start some threads soon starting with a bio. (thanks for the idea Owl)

You guys will be seeing more of me on here and in game more often.