Pillars of Eternity

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291650/

Anyone interested in this? I was a huge fan of the likes of Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights and Planescape Torment so this is right up my street. Kickstarter funded and produced by veterans of the genre who have really captured the classic feel of this type of RPG.

I've pre-purchased on GMG VIP for just £26.24 which equates to 20% off and cannot wait to play tomorrow when it's released!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Russian is a bit rusty but here's my thoughts so far:-

''Столпы вечности действительно хорош''

Damn commie :)

I had a look at IGN's patriotic western version today, they seem really impressed.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Damn commie :)

I had a look at IGN's patriotic western version today, they seem really impressed.

:lol: IGN award a good score to a non-Halo game = shocker! 

Seems a very good game. PC Gamer gave it 92% also. Very complex and takes a while to get into but it's slowly growing into a very deep and interesting game. Sadly Steam doesn't show that I have played it or even own the bloody thing but you'll have to trust me on this :ph34r:

Sadly Steam doesn't show that I have played it or even own the bloody thing but you'll have to trust me on this :ph34r:

That's weird, I can confirm though that I have seen it show up when you were playing.

As for IGN, their promotion of Evolve alone makes me want to stop using IGN :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

That's weird, I can confirm though that I have seen it show up when you were playing.

As for IGN, their promotion of Evolve alone makes me want to stop using IGN :lol:

:lol: 2K must be paying IGN a mint to endlessly promote that POS! 

You need to sacrifice two pints for Alien Isolation - £7.99 is a steal!