• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

900p on PS4

I've never even heard of that resolution before, such a weird number

(Isn't my phones resolution higher?)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I didn't get a chance to play it when the beta happened, it just wouldn't download

That being said, I will most likely pass, I need a break from BF just like I needed one from CoD. I hope it is good for you guys, and I might pick it up later.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm still on the fence with this game. It's £50 for the bog-standard edition on Origin but if it launches successfully; it may become a more attractive proposition. Shame EA don't do physical copies on PC anymore and we have to pay a high tax racket on digital downloads. I paid about £25 for BF4 on release! I still have lots to do on BF4 but Hardline seems to offer something a little different. I will wait for reviews I think and feedback on performance but I hope it banishes the badness from its predecessor and gets the series entirely back on track.   

900p on PS4

I've never even heard of that resolution before, such a weird number

(Isn't my phones resolution higher?)

Most Xbox One games run at 900p -it's a barely noticeable drop from maximum HD but 720p is going to look absolutely shocking! It'll be 2007 all over again..