Website working as expected ×

Weekly Update 02/26

DarkArch3typ3

Hey, Chris! What’s the goal of this new wonderful new toy you’ve given us to play with?

Chris: One of the primary goals for the Destiny Companion is to help you prepare for battle. If you use your Vault to share items between multiple characters, we felt that this is a must-have feature to get you ready to play.

Here are a few scenarios in which we think you’ll find this handy:

You and your buddies are finally all online at the same time about to tackle the Nightfall. That one player in your Fireteam realizes there’s a Solar Burn this week, and wants to retrieve their Ice Breaker from another character. No more waiting… tell him to grab a nearby browser.

You’re on the bus and want to manage gear between a couple characters. Use the app to move stuff around and jump right into the action as soon as you get home.

Oops, you’re halfway through the Daily Story Mission and realize you need that Fusion Rifle with Void. No worries, it’s just a couple clicks away.

You’re standing in front of Xûr and you’re two coins short. Your Hunter just completed the Weekly Heroic Strike and he has the extra coinage you need. Tap, Tap, Purchase.

You just unlocked that upgrade node and need just one more Shard… you get the idea.

Looks like you can switch weapons between characters much easier now!

That's pretty cool.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny: How to use the Mobile Vault (also, what's Inferno mode?):

He picked how many strange coins to transfer hope this is same for all consumables.

Hate how things pop up to upgrade but can't do it till I fetch the stuff now we can, shit just gets better.

Haven't seen it yet....is it a bigger vault?

No vault isn't changed it'd just you can use app to swap stuff instead of going to tower, I changed my stuff at work last night.

Destiny: How to use the Mobile Vault (also, what's Inferno mode?):

I am thinking a pve map, where we can assasinate xur, the cryptarch, etc...

wouldn't it be great if sometimes you went to the tower but arrived with all weapons and gear as there was a PvE public event going on, like the tower being assaulted by the fallen or hive. And yes the crypt arch could be collateral damage