Office version 2.0

Drifter

Well you guys know me, I am not one to stay beat down by anything. So I have put in about 80-90hours of work on the remodel of the office in the past week since the big 265g tank decided to leak all over. Some of the things I have done are new floor, new varnished rustic plank ceiling, painted walls to match, trout border, trim work, made the desk all out of hand carved painted and sealed foam board, put up a wall in the very back of the office to cover the storage area, recessed an area for over-wintering my Bonsai trees, built the 75g tank into the desk, made low profile canopy with 15ft of LED strip lights for the tank, added surround sound. And much more but you get the idea. Still have to hang a door to hide the furnace room, do some more detail odds & ends plus hang some more fishing trip pics on the bare wall areas etc etc as well as set up the decor inside the aquarium....but It's taking pretty good shape now.

A before pic before I sledge hammered the tank out of the way to start working

KnmSng.jpg

And the stage it is at now today....

hrx6mv.jpg

KlGS81.jpg

ymN0pB.jpg

a7ojSe.jpg

lpZBDO.jpg

ZOPw1Y.jpg

iQxu9j.jpg

kFDKfX.jpg

A7RgsU.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're unreal. Lol

Being OCD has it's advantages and disadvantages lol. Seriously though, that's were so much of my drive and detail orientation does come from. I've been a bit OCD my whole life and when I start a project I just get so focused on it I don't stop till I can touch with my hands what I had in my mind. It's got it's good and bad effects though that's for sure.

Being OCD has it's advantages and disadvantages lol. Seriously though, that's were so much of my drive and detail orientation does come from. I've been a bit OCD my whole life and when I start a project I just get so focused on it I don't stop till I can touch with my hands what I had in my mind. It's got it's good and bad effects though that's for sure.

Call it what you will, but you have a lot of skills my friend.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

42lGNS.jpg
 8AF8sE.jpg
 nqXIqZ.jpg
 tcE2ZW.jpg

Took some time this weekend to finish getting the tank decor set up now as well as spray bar mounted etc etc. I'm very pleased with the way it looks now, pretty happy with the LED strip lights I set up as well. Bright enough to show fish colors yet not so overly / too bright.