your WHITE WHALE???

Ryan Pedro

white whale

Something you obsess over to the point that it nearly or completely destroys you. An obsession that becomes your ultimate goal in life; one that your life now completely encircles and defines you...

so what is it??? in the game I mean???

mine is Hard Light at the moment... it contiinues to elude me...:) any of the Crota's raid helmets would be nice as well, not needed at all as I am sitting on all three 32s, but as a collector, I would like to get them eventually...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing. It was Ice Breaker for a while but now I've got three of them. Gallarhorn is next, but it's not too urgent given that I've got Truth.

Oh wait, light 36 boots would be good, and a ton of upgrade materials.

banlol.png

Mine is to get a million dollars without doing anything. Hoping one day I step outside to get the mail and find a cheque for that amount from an anonymous recipient.

In the game, I would have to say my hunter raid boots. Need those to hit 32. Hopefully I get them thus week so I can finally get 32 on all 3 characters.

Mine is to get a million dollars without doing anything. Hoping one day I step outside to get the mail and find a cheque for that amount from an anonymous recipient.

In the game, I would have to say my hunter raid boots. Need those to hit 32. Hopefully I get them thus week so I can finally get 32 on all 3 characters.

me too... but I hope those boots drop... it's been way too long...

Yeah I got the monte carlo from atheon the other night. It's going to sit in my vault. No point to level it up if I'm not going to use it. Plus I would rather use a surros.

I'm not going to be doing nightfall tonight. There's nothing I really need from the rewards system. I may do it later in the week but not now. I'm probably going to run the abyss on my hunter tonight. If anyone is looking for normal abyss done tonight I can help.

Yeah I got the monte carlo from atheon the other night. It's going to sit in my vault. No point to level it up if I'm not going to use it. Plus I would rather use a surros.

I'm not going to be doing nightfall tonight. There's nothing I really need from the rewards system. I may do it later in the week but not now. I'm probably going to run the abyss on my hunter tonight. If anyone is looking for normal abyss done tonight I can help.

I will take you up on the abyss run, just for energies...:) if you change your mind on the NF let me know... it's fun running them with you...:)

Can anyone get a hard mode bridge checkpoint or 3 I'd like a go at dropping the auto rifle.

I can try, haven't done it yet on hard, but Warlock is at 32 now.

I know nev can, he did it for me when I was still at 31.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE