Crota hard mode... WTF...

Ryan Pedro

Below is a list of all the changes from normal to hard mode Crotas End.

All enemies are level 33.

You cannot respawn teammates.

The second, "cheese" lamp, despawns.

The song of Ir Yut begins as you enter to destroy the second shrieker.

There is a gatekeeper in the bottom tunnel during the crota fight.
The sword knight by crota is replaced by a wizard.
There is no chalice of light.

These are the only changes made from Normal Crotas End to Hard Mode.

Why the fukk did this take you 7 weeks to deliver???

No double loot on Deathsinger... meaning just do it on normal... Bungie once again, you fubarred this easy task... "fixed" exploits... didn't bother fixing the actual bugs... and of course the crota hard mode is absolutely full of them... way to go... I am probably just going to skip this hard mode mess... not worth the frustration for some mediocre raid weapons, and the main weapon I would want (hand cannon) isn't even better than my fatebringer...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen  saw a warlock solo the beginning part. I think I can do it once I get rid of influenza. I literally just want to get rid of this flu so I can get back to my angry normal self.

Nev,

sorry you are so sick... hope you get better soon... I was on last night and took part in three abyss runs, and got shards, energies, and I got the pulse rifle drop... seems like that's the only possible weapon from that level, we did the bridges and timed chests as well... the bridges got me more shards, energies, and armor I dodn't need... (no warlock drops for chest or boots yet...) but it was pretty fun overall, and I saw a few auto rifles dropped on that level... as for the scout, and hand cannon, etc, they only drop on crota hard, but I am up to deathsinger which I want to knock out three times on normal mode, as they are the same exotic drop regardless... I am not sure if you run the abyss and bridge on hard like I did, can you go back and hit it again on normal... I haven't confimed it yet...

managed to knock crota on his ass on hard mode yesterday... not too bad for the most part, we had to orbit due to having him near death a few times, and dealing with a few bs glitches and bugs, but we finally trashed him... I did pretty good myself...

new hard mode ship

new hard mode speeder

new glowhoo shader

radiant shards

radiant energies

and:

the Word of Crota handcannon...

not too bad...:)

one guy got the crux of crota, the upgrade for the necrochasm exotic auto rifle... he actually cried like a little bitch... I mean actual crying... yikes, I know I am one to get excited as hell on a sweet drop, but that was a little over the top... I want to say thanks to Frank, aka sheekster for inviting me in...