GTA V PC

J4MES OX4D

Aha, you do have a GTA V thread on here!

I'm always up for finding more people in-game (I'm such a loner...)

I'm SupernautBB on R* Social Club. I'm also level 129 because I've had it on Xbox360 since release, then just transferred my character. Having a minigun online is troll-tastic.  :D

Yeah man, I'll hit you up when I complete the story mode. I did complete it on the 360 but I'm doing it again on PC.

Haven't played much online yet, I'm only Lv12 but well up for the lolz ;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man, I'll hit you up when I complete the story mode. I did complete it on the 360 but I'm doing it again on PC.

Haven't played much online yet, I'm only Lv12 but well up for the lolz ;)

Heh. I also have a chrome insurgent with purple neons. It's been nicknamed the DESTRUCTOBLING by another mate. :D

Whenever I drive it in a public lobby, the amount of hate it attracts is hilarious.

Heh. I also have a chrome insurgent with purple neons. It's been nicknamed the DESTRUCTOBLING by another mate. :D

Whenever I drive it in a public lobby, the amount of hate it attracts is hilarious.

I have no doubt about that heh heh this game is such a blast.

I've started playing this online now, it's sooooo much fun. I'm not doing much. When I spawn I drive to the heliport, take a chopper and then go trolling.  :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

How can I add you to the RSC Phil? I can't find you anywhere :( It's doesn't appear it's very user friendly as you can't seem to use your Steam friends list to add people which is stoopid. 

I've been pissing about for a couple of days just doing odd-jobs and avoiding hackers. Somehow made it to level 12 now but still haven't had a call from Lester about Heists...

How can I add you to the RSC Phil? I can't find you anywhere :( It's doesn't appear it's very user friendly as you can't seem to use your Steam friends list to add people which is stoopid.

I've been pissing about for a couple of days just doing odd-jobs and avoiding hackers. Somehow made it to level 12 now but still haven't had a call from Lester about Heists...

Hey man, what's your in - game name? i'll try and find you. Like a lot of games I'm going by the following: Wat Tyler

You should've had your call from Lester, that's strange!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Cheers Phil! Found you and requested to join the crew too :) Got my call from Lester eventually and am currently saving to get a high end apartment. I made a tasty profit yesterday - bought $60 worth of ammo; waited 10 minutes to rob a guy coming out of Ammu-Nation, killed him and picked up the $69 he dropped meaning a $9 profit :lol: So NOT worth it :rolleyes:

Ran into a few Russian/French hackers yesterday which was annoying but on the whole; so far so good. If you see this twat floating around http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544154344549350726/D1A71D982451589F6E1D2FC0C8D4EDE6E4EDD517/that's me :D

Cheers Phil! Found you and requested to join the crew too :) Got my call from Lester eventually and am currently saving to get a high end apartment. I made a tasty profit yesterday - bought $60 worth of ammo; waited 10 minutes to rob a guy coming out of Ammu-Nation, killed him and picked up the $69 he dropped meaning a $9 profit :lol: So NOT worth it :rolleyes:

Ran into a few Russian/French hackers yesterday which was annoying but on the whole; so far so good. If you see this twat floating around http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544154344549350726/D1A71D982451589F6E1D2FC0C8D4EDE6E4EDD517/that's me :D

The only thing of note I've done so far is a lot of races to get my driving stats maxed up. Haven't done any heists yet. I have robbed every single store in the game. Seem to get a kick out of it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The only thing of note I've done so far is a lot of races to get my driving stats maxed up. Haven't done any heists yet. I have robbed every single store in the game. Seem to get a kick out of it.

I've only done a few races, the occasional repo job for Simeon, a few drug collections for Gerald and one for Trevor. My stats are still pretty shit although I'm nearly Level 16 now. Really weary about doing a Heist when my character is so weak. I've also robbed every store :lol: Easy XP and money. The more you do in one sitting though; the higher your wanted level became so I could only do 3 in a session before I hit the 6 star rating! 

I've only done a few races, the occasional repo job for Simeon, a few drug collections for Gerald and one for Trevor. My stats are still pretty shit although I'm nearly Level 16 now. Really weary about doing a Heist when my character is so weak. I've also robbed every store :lol: Easy XP and money. The more you do in one sitting though; the higher your wanted level became so I could only do 3 in a session before I hit the 6 star rating! 

Ha ha nice one, we will raise hell B)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Ha ha nice one, we will raise hell B)

Bloody hacker in our lobby right off the bat! Sorry I inadvertently kicked you out of your chopper Phil - I held the Y button thinking I could get in as a passenger but ended up slapping you instead :lol: Can't wait to get a headset and play properly(ish) 

I've unlocked a two man heist if you're interested sometime too :)  

Bloody hacker in our lobby right off the bat! Sorry I inadvertently kicked you out of your chopper Phil - I held the Y button thinking I could get in as a passenger but ended up slapping you instead :lol: Can't wait to get a headset and play properly(ish) 

I've unlocked a two man heist if you're interested sometime too :)  

Yeah, that was weird with the heli, I couldn't work that one out. I'll check online later.

It'll be a lot better when we can speak, it's kind of too fast paced to stop and type :rolleyes:

Seems to be a day of hackers, I got killed about 20 - 30 times by seemingly invincible players. One was killing me from miles away :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg