Best gun from each category?

L_C_Scipio

So I'm a Christmas noob this year. Haven't gotten to play online yet but I've been playing against bots to get used to the new mechanics, maps, etc.

What are your favorite guns from each category?

So far the only really good one I've discovered is the ASM1 SMG. What should I be sure to try?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the Ameli (specifically the Subverter i think) is an absolute tank of a weapon for an LMG. If you dont mind being the speed of Stephen Hawking in a foot race then its a great defensive weapon to keep people off capture points/cut offs etc

APmVvKG.gif

I've been playing a lot and enjoying the game

The BAL a very popular AR but not as good as it use to be. It was nerfed a while back.

I use the AK on longer range maps with grip and silencer  (ascend, comeback, defender, horizon, instinct, recovery, retreat, riot). I see people using the AK a lot lately. The HBR seems too slow. The burst mods haven't been good to me

for an SMG I use the KF5 with silencer and laser sight. I use it on the other maps (biolab, detroit, greenband,solar and terrace).

I've probably played the best I have ever played COD.  I can sometime manage 5 warbirds in 1 round of Domination (before the intermission)

I run with the UAV with extra assist points and extra time

system Hack with assist points

Warbird with the offensive option (AI controlled)

If you can get all 3 streaks going at the same time it's pretty effective. 

I sometimes run with a 4th streak and no weapons attachments (on my AK) and run with the Paladin as well

It's quite difficult to say because Sledgehammer have been tweaking and nerfing the weapons for fun ever since release but as said above, the AR's are the force in this game. The best weapons are usually found from Supply Drops as their attributes differ from the regular weapons. I have an HBRa3 Elite which has +2 more damage that it's counterpart which was already overpowered in its own right so the elite gun is pretty much unstoppable. I haven't played since the BAL 27 was adjusted but that weapon was the 'Famas' equivalent in AW and even nerfed; it still is OP apparently.