pretty good article to read...

Ryan Pedro

Dark Below as I would've liked:

New areas of the world to explore, preferably a new planet, but at least sizable new areas.

Story missions that help flesh out your character, the factions, and why/how things are the way the are.

More multiplayer maps, strikes, and a raid.

Lots of new gear.

Rotating inventory at all vendors.

Revised loot system for Crucible.

>Light level increases to 32, which can be attained through Crota's End Normal Mode raid gear and/or upgraded Exotic Gear.

>Crota's End Normal mode maxes at level 31 enemies, and is perfectly doable by level 30 characters.

>Light level of vendor armor remains as is.

>Exotic Armor can be upgraded through Xur by completing bounties and then trading it in. Any piece can be upgraded at any time, he doesn't need to be offering it that week. The bounties should be difficult, along the lines of exotic weapon bounties. When complete, an additional upgrade path is tacked on to the end of your existing armor. Upgrading this last path takes loads of xp and is expensive, but uses the same materials we've been using right along.

>Weapon attack values remain unchanged, so that we can focus on grinding new weapons instead of the same weapons over again.

>Level 30 Nightfall, Weekly, and Daily activites are offered in addition to existing level 28 activities but with greater rewards and more difficult modifiers in addition to the higher level, making them ultra-hard.

>The new content never _replaces_ the daily/weekly/nightfall activity, instead, it is offered as an alternative to people who bought the DLC. This alternative option is locked for people who did not.

>Get rid of commendations.

>Increase weekly mark limit to at least 150, preferably 200, so that we can buy a weapon after a week of grinding.

>drastically increase size of vault.

>Make vault accessible from orbit.

>Provide matchmaking for ALL activities, and put in place a kick player feature like ME3, where if everyone votes to kick someone, they're gone and then replaced by someone else.

I kind of strayed outside of just what I would want Dark Below to be, but you get the idea.

>

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>

You are a wise Owl! I agree with all of this. They are going to expand the vault. They've confirmed that. We still need to kick HM VoG in the mouth. And I'm fine running it every week.

You are a wise Owl! I agree with all of this. They are going to expand the vault. They've confirmed that. We still need to kick HM VoG in the mouth. And I'm fine running it every week.

All we need is a strategy and at level 31 surely it's only a matter of time.

Great post Jason.

Jason - great post.......now copy and paste onto the Bungie site! They may or may not look at it but at least you have the satisfaction of bundling all your feelings for the game into a positive critique and giving it to the developers. That would be a good feeling I think?

And we're reserving a special perch for you on the 29th Mr Owl..... be there!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Nice post Jason, I'm not bored with the game yet but thought I would be by now but maybe it's because I can only put a limited number of hours into the game due to fact that during the week I have to be up early, I too enjoy the co-operative side of things and playing with the rest of you has been a fantastic experience and I've learned quite a lot from you all, the VOG I really enjoyed doing and could run it anytime and if it wasn't for being helped through it I probably wouldn't have completed it so anyone wants to run it any weekend let me know, most of the game for me is getting to know people and having a laugh which is what a game should be, sometimes I find it very complicated to understand but I'm glad I have you young gents to help me through it. If you need a good laugh you only have to watch me and Dave trying to drive the Sparrow from A-B, I know I detect a little despondency from some of you but I hope you all carry on playing as I enjoy gaming with you all and plus at my age I need all the help I can get.

Wapentake3_zpsadd29acb.jpg