Amazon sale PS4 games (And a link to /r/ps4deals)

Sennex

Wolfenstien: $14.99 (75% off)

The Last of Us: remastered for 29.99$

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Deals/

Link to more great sales from various sites

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes you do. No.2 on my list of favorite games.

Is the Last of Us pretty much a one play through game? I don't really go for trophies, I get bored with games and the multiplayer doesn't interest me but I really want to play this game. If I do I'll play it and will mail it to someone else who wants to play it.

Pretty much, though I think I played through 4 times. The multiplayer is actually pretty interesting, though there's a steep learning curve and it doesn't have much longevity.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

The single play through is what stopped me from getting this. I need to rent it at some point and play 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I need to play the Last of Us.  

Amazing game Tommy! Didn't have a PS3 so never got the chance to play it but so glad it made to to PS4. Played it through once and it was a truly fantastic experience and one of the best games I've played in recent memory. Powerful narrative and wonderful locations. I'll definitely have to play through it again soon and ramp up the difficulty. MP seems a bit weak but the main game with the DLC is a must buy at any price. 

Agree with James and Jason. Cinematic and gripping game. Tbh I really enjoyed the MP mode. Shame it's only max 4v4 but still great to play with friends for a night. Anyone fancy a few games one night in December??

Forum Signature Test.png