Seige of the Warmind

Sennex

Holy shit!

Talk about Waves of assholes trying to kill you.

At level 26, with the weapons I have, its damn near impossible to beat. I died 5 times before I didn't have enough ammo to get any further and called it quits.

Stay by the control panel, and take your time

Stay out of the green shit on teh floor

Reserve your heavy ammo for the final dude (Whom I can't beat)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem I was having was that there was literally ZERO ammo drops

I got through it by buying ammo packs from the Gun dealer in the tower, and then punching my way through as much as I could.

That is the first time I have never seen ammo drop in the game. Normally every third mob and his cousin will drop ammo of some random color. Not this time

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The problem I was having was that there was literally ZERO ammo drops

I got through it by buying ammo packs from the Gun dealer in the tower, and then punching my way through as much as I could.

That is the first time I have never seen ammo drop in the game. Normally every third mob and his cousin will drop ammo of some random color. Not this time

It has been feast or famine for me since the DLC w/ ammo.  Not sure if they changed the numbers or what, but it's definitely been all or nothing.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

It has been feast or famine for me since the DLC w/ ammo.  Not sure if they changed the numbers or what, but it's definitely been all or nothing.  

I've kinda gotten this impression myself.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.