Injustice Gods Among Us - Mainly PS4

Stretch616

I've just seen that this month's free game on PSN is the ultimate version of Injustice.

I'd highly reccomend giving this a shot. Very simplified mechanics for fighting games and not crazy button inputs for decent combo returns. It's also very beginner friendly as well as catering for the more established fighter folk.

Hopefully a few of us will get this and we can have a FG ass kicking competition! :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will download this tonight. I have it for my xbox360 and was drawn in by the graphics. I'd like to get used to it more though rather than button bash for most of it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

That's cool buddy. I'm quite happy to help out people to start learning this game. I had a quick go with Tam last night and told him a bit about how the game mechanics work.

I'll try and write up a few pointers to help peoples out with the initial phases.

I only know 2 chracters really well so far but will be picking up Lobo and Scorpion shortly

Since the game is free and most of us are on PS4, we should set up a tournament.

This, this and this

//Chris - Bring it dude! Looking forward to kicking your ass. (Mainly as it'd be the only kind of fight i'd win against you, ever!!)

This, this and this

//Chris - Bring it dude! Looking forward to kicking your ass. (Mainly as it'd be the only kind of fight i'd win against you, ever!!)

I've got to get used to the controls again. I loved the last mortal kombat. Played the hell out of it.

I haven't played a fighting game in quite some time, but I used to love them (Street Fighter II Turbo, Mortal Kombat II, Tekken Series, Killer Instinct).  I'd definitely be down for a tournament.  

If this thread gets more attention, I'll start up a tournament thread.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If this thread gets more attention, I'll start up a tournament thread.

Just a shame the proper location for this thread is quite a low traffic area of the forum. Maybe we can give it some love over the shoutbox?

Just a shame the proper location for this thread is quite a low traffic area of the forum. Maybe we can give it some love over the shoutbox?

If we only had a shoutbox still... lol

Feel free to post something up in the forum announcement section to see how much attention it gets.  I'm sure the title Forum Tournament would get plenty of views.  I can't do it right now, about to get busy at work. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If we only had a shoutbox still... lol

Feel free to post something up in the forum announcement section to see how much attention it gets. I'm sure the title Forum Tournament would get plenty of views. I can't do it right now, about to get busy at work.

Oops! :)

Shows how much i use the mobile site!

I'll put something in there shortly. Busy listening to minion songs at the moment!

I didn't realize you already had it. That's cool it has a good story.

I bought it after I stopped playing Ghosts,Battlefield was boring me and nothing else was out. I played the story once. Played with Chip some but has been shelved for months.

I don't know much about comics,so I'm not sure if it follows any story.

If anyone wants some advice then i'm happy to answer questions with my limited knowledge.

Probably going to stream a bit more of this. If you sign up to my Twitch account then you'll get notifications rather than waiting on me to post something here

Edit: Might record some of the tutorial and put it up here for a reference for people. As i remember there's a really shitty challenge relating to bounce cancels which is a pig if you don't know anything about fighting games

Yeah... I couldn't do the block 5 attacks in the tutorial...

LOL this was the point I quit at as well

Damn you Catwoman! Why must you be so sexy, yet so brutal when I am poisoned by Kryptonite!

I did the first part of the story mission. Lex was easy as hell to beat, which shocked me. I saved after that and stopped

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

i completely the tutorial and played one match against the computer on easy and won.  But, yeah, this is going to be ugly come tournament time.  I'm terrible, lol.  I need to find a character that clicks with me.  Haven't found one yet.