Save everything you can until Tuesday

TigerBurge

Just a reminder save any purple engrams you can until the DLC launches on on Tuesday. You will get new legendary gear when decoded.

Also if you are clots to finishing a exotic bounty wait until then. You will get the new upgraded exotic.

Plus if you are close to leveling up a faction try to hold off

Until then as you will get new gear also. So if close just switch to another one

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder save any purple engrams you can until the DLC launches on on Tuesday. You will get A CHANCE FOR new legendary gear when decoded.

Also if you are clots to finishing a exotic bounty wait until then. You will get the new upgraded exotic.

Until then as you will get new gear also. So if close just switch to another one

Fixed that for you.  

It's not guaranteed you'll get something new, but yeah, better to hold off.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Just a reminder save any purple engrams you can until the DLC launches on on Tuesday. You will get new legendary gear when decoded.

I did't think about that one man thank you kind sir 

Blues won't turn into much unless you are doing it to lvl up the cryptard.

Yea, my Lock just hit 20 yesterday, and might be 21 actually. I was waiting till tomorrow to just spam level her and maybe get some decent gear

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, my Lock just hit 20 yesterday, and might be 21 actually. I was waiting till tomorrow to just spam level her and maybe get some decent gear

Cool,just didn't want you to be disappointed

I got screwed. I stopped levelling just before level 5 and moved to fwc. Took my bounties in and took my fwc thing off. As I turned the bounties in it was already level 5. Bollocks.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......