Iron Banner 2.0... ouch...

Ryan Pedro

looks like I don't stand a chance... wouldn't mind taking a stab at aquiring the gear to level up, but I am not even close to being any good at the pvp crap... oh well, for some of you, this might be interesting...

https://games.yahoo.com/news/destinys-iron-banner-2-0-131659863.html

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like I don't stand a chance... wouldn't mind taking a stab at aquiring the gear to level up, but I am not even close to being any good at the pvp crap... oh well, for some of you, this might be interesting...

https://games.yahoo.com/news/destinys-iron-banner-2-0-131659863.html

Ryan the Iron Banner is actually pretty good. I enjoyed it last time it was up. With hight lvl gear and cautious play I think you would enjoy it

Ryan the Iron Banner is actually pretty good. I enjoyed it last time it was up. With hight lvl gear and cautious play I think you would enjoy it

I will probably give it a shot... I used to be ok in Halo multiplayer, but man, I suck at the crucible...

Not sure on the rep rewards but getting to level 5 and only winners get rep losers get upto 5 coins and then rep is reset after the event sounds like it's a lot of crucible grinding.

yeah, I may just keep grinding the vault to get my boots... it all sounds like a huge hassle... and it shouldn't be...

Not sure on the rep rewards but getting to level 5 and only winners get rep losers get upto 5 coins and then rep is reset after the event sounds like it's a lot of crucible grinding.

To be fair though your rank goes up pretty quick in iron banner. I played like 5-10 games and I got close to rank 1.