Need relic training

Pennywise

is there anyone else who is in need of relic training? I know the basics of how to use it, the controls, but never in the heat of battle (the 1st phase after the jumping maze when we open the door and have to go into the portals one at a time. and then 2nd phase for the aetheon battle) . I would like to know if one of these days we could do the run and be patient while myself and whoever else needs to learn how to use it correctly (yes it means to die alot) so that when aetheon teleports random people, everyone knows how to use it and no one can say "oh I don't know how to use it" and potentially drag the team down

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anyone else who is in need of relic training? I know the basics of how to use it, the controls, but never in the heat of battle (the 1st phase after the jumping maze when we open the door and have to go into the portals one at a time. and then 2nd phase for the aetheon battle) . I would like to know if one of these days we could do the run and be patient while myself and whoever else needs to learn how to use it correctly (yes it means to die alot) so that when aetheon teleports random people, everyone knows how to use it and no one can say "oh I don't know how to use it" and potentially drag the team down

I actually think this a great idea. Try to get to that check point on a Tuesday that way you can have it all week. Have multiple chances for people to use it. Awesome idea

I would like more time with it, I've got the basics it's just more the timing with the r2 slam, that's generally down to getting teleported and everyone just standing staring at it lol

exactly. I don't wanna be 'that guy' who gets teleported and just stares at the relic and screw the run. been there done that. need to train with confidence!

Like this idea a lot.

As you guys have probably sensed, I am not very self confident at anything more basic than "shoot people" or "shoot people and pick up things" which is why I always ask you what you want me to do on the run!!

If you're having a session where everyone is aware that there will be a lot of dying, I'd definitely be up for that.,,,,, you've just got to make sure I can get to the portal first!! Damn Jumping puzzle... :angry:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

the other night after a wipe because "noone grabbed it" I tried it, and it wasn't too bad... I was even able to get it back and shield up the guys... even jumping into the middle as needed... I will definitely like to get it a few more times... I think we all should take turns... remember, jump and r2 is the way to go... no slashing... L1 to cleanse and pull up shield in front of atheon...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'm totally down for some relic training sessions. I don't care about the dying part. When people learn the different roles it makes the game that more fun.

On a side note, i have my PVR hooked up now. Would it be helpful for me to make a video of the usage with me talking through the process? Sometimes i think it's easier to see the process as well as just hearing about it

Would it be helpful for me to make a video of the usage with me talking through the process? Sometimes i think it's easier to see the process as well as just hearing about it

Absolutely yes!! If we can see this then have a practice session or two I think that would be highly benefical

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm totally down for some relic training sessions. I don't care about the dying part. When people learn the different roles it makes the game that more fun.

On a side note, i have my PVR hooked up now. Would it be helpful for me to make a video of the usage with me talking through the process? Sometimes i think it's easier to see the process as well as just hearing about it

Good call.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.