What to do what to do???

Drifter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well......she called tonight. We talked for an hour again. I dunno, she really wants to get together. I would not mind some casual sex with her, but I just have never been that sort of a guy. So I dunno what I want to do. I'm still undecided to be honest.

I may have to relocate like Tommy said if I can't control my dick. LOL

Well......she called tonight. We talked for an hour again. I dunno, she really wants to get together. I would not mind some casual sex with her, but I just have never been that sort of a guy. So I dunno what I want to do. I'm still undecided to be honest.

I may have to relocate like Tommy said if I can't control my dick. LOL

You might not, but nothing sounds like "casual" on her end.  Go get an asian massage.

I tell ya guys, I dunno. You guys don't believe me but I'm not lying lol. Proof in point, I posted about a hoodie I an doing for my business on FB, She replied....scroll down and look at the reply from "Sharon". https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204465685176623&set=a.3302650279550.145855.1066751129&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment

I dunno WTF t do to be honest.

BTW no one do anything/reply on FB about this.. I have to work this shit out myself.

Oh man, she wants her some Drifter bad man. What's her money situation? Think she might be doing this for financial reasons? I mean, I'm sure little Steve is a prize for any girl, but besides that.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Figured I would bump this up and update on this. After months of talking and doing "this and that" I finally put a nail in the coffin today. She still is crazy, 20 years has not changed that. One of my friends said it best to me a few weeks ago....An Ex is an Ex for a reason. I never should have even started opening the door to her again to begin with, but now I have closed the door, locked it and put out the "crazy bitch keep out" sign.

Cut off all contact with her, deleted her phone #, deleted her off FB, and made sure the dome over "Stevetopia" has no holes in it for any further security breches :D