Your current loadout

J4MES OX4D

I'm only rank 31 at the minute and haven't unlocked a ton of stuff yet but here's my current class which I've found pretty handy http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537379298194913329/8257DCDF6F664288F8B867F541D7E02C836E914F/

Post your best setup so far and if anyone has any neat tips on improving your loadout; it could be a good thread to share ideas  :)

Pick 13 is really good too B)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I worded that sounded like a bit of a dick, I don't mean to come across that way btw...

Anyway here's 1 of mine, the only class I have so far which is anywhere near what I would call a finished load out...

AAC98022-7780-4B22-A049-FECF7EE4C64C_zps

blackops2sig.jpg

No real set load outs just some with no exo ability some with 2, favourite is cloak pretty much run it as standard, then an AR lightweight and the anti radar perk toughness and blast suppressor and any pointless tier2 perk might try dropping that.

Score streak care pack and UAV but system hack seems good...sorry decent

What happens when you prestige this time around? Do we get to keep anything or?

I ask because at rank 42/50 I finally feel comfortable with a few of my classes...

Takes a while to get the stock on each AR, especially burst weapon.

Then I just unlocked the gung-ho perk allowing me to shoot while I'm still sprinting. I finally feel comfortable and I'm wondering will I lose it all?

blackops2sig.jpg

What happens when you prestige this time around? Do we get to keep anything or?

I ask because at rank 42/50 I finally feel comfortable with a few of my classes...

Takes a while to get the stock on each AR, especially burst weapon.

Then I just unlocked the gung-ho perk allowing me to shoot while I'm still sprinting. I finally feel comfortable and I'm wondering will I lose it all?

You lose everything from what I understand. Except what you take with you. Also your weapon attachments resets

Surprisingly i'm rocking the shield with the RW1(?) pistol.

It feels a lot more protective this time around and hopefully will be a good laugh to use.

I'm just a bit gutted they put the tactical and lethal grenades into one pool. No more stun and throwing knife for me.

Plus this years throwing knife doesn't even unlock till level 49! Going to be a bit of a grind this year!

I have a couple of new setups,

A6970520-A1A8-430F-9DE8-D0563AFCFA3F_zps

Very similar to my original, but I was fed up of getting shot in the back, and the riot shield helps with that a little bit...

Nice KF5 setup, only problem is I could really do with toughness and I don't know what 2 things to sacrifice...

1A7B1BAF-25C8-4382-9764-EEC658ACD0A0_zps

Lastly, main reason I posted in here, I have unlocked the MK14 again and I have a really nice elite version and it cannot have the stock on it. Would lightweight help with the ads movement speed? In the same manor a stock would?

blackops2sig.jpg

Answer is NO... I'm still a snail...

20 hipfiring kills with a single shot rifle... That's just not fair!

EDIT: Itwasnt that bad... 3 games it took where I just ran round like a loon firing as fast as I could in hope of getting a kill...

blackops2sig.jpg