Against all better judgment.

JsinOwl

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I read the initial post, I was like :wub:  :wub: :wub: . Then I kept reading and now I'm like :(  :(  :( . Why you pull on my heart strings so??? Please, please, please game with me again soon. I was only able to play for about 2 hours yesterday but hopefully, by the weekend, I'll be able to play a bit more.  

In my limited time yesterday, I enjoyed the game but there were a couple of things I didn't like and I think it has more to do with not knowing what is going on rather than the game not playing well. By the way, I hate the jumping but I guess I'm going to have to live with it.

Jason just had a game and all I could think of is please treyarch no clusterfuck maps people blend into, less is more ,simple layouts game mechanics less verticality in fact bo1 with better hit detection but cod 4 in HD works too..

I was wondering why it ranked lower. BO1 was tons of fun. I really miss the flamethrower

that being said, Sorry you wasted your money, but I will be learning from your mistake.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Black Ops 1 would probably be number 2 on my list if it didn't lag like a motherfucker for me. That game had truck loads if character.

I absolutely loved Black Ops 1! It was a great game to move away from the exhausting MW2 at the time. I was sick of the persistent noob tubing, OMA and Commando users. Also 4 kills pretty much guaranteed you an AC130. I loved MW2 but BO was more sensible and toned down but retained the fun factor that MW2 had at it's best times. I loved the maps, the killstreaks and the guns. It was a tremendous package only let down by bad bullet detection and lag. Definitely the last COD I truly enjoyed.

AW so far is different and has the fun factor but I don't know if it will capture the brilliance of the good old days.