how many total hours have you played Destiny???:)

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

178 hours on my warlock and 5 hours on my titan.

Not actually as bad as i expected :)

pssshhh... that's it??? newb...:) thanks again for getting me all the awesome shards last night... thanks to a late night crota run which yielded me a ton of shards, and my second black hammer, your run and nev's got my main hunter to 32!!!

maybe hit the weeklys tonight???:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

ressurecting this thread... I am up to 816 hours and climbing...(with two deleted toons) being I paid $150 for the ghost edition Destiny, I am now at 19 cents an hour for my investment... :) What's even better is the HUGE  group of awesome individuals I have met here playing said game... that imho is PRICELESS...

ressurecting this thread... I am up to 816 hours and climbing...(with two deleted toons) being I paid $150 for the ghost edition Destiny, I am now at $5.44 an hour for my investment...:) What's even better is the HUGE group of awesome individuals I have met here playing said game... that imho is PRICELESS...

Yeah, it's been fun meeting new people and having a decent number of us playing one game.

Note: At $5 and hour that means you paid over 4 grand for the game. Lol

You're more at like <20 cents a hour. Just saying.

I'm at like 250 hours played. Btw.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yeah, it's been fun meeting new people and having a decent number of us playing one game.

Note: At $5 and hour that means you paid over 4 grand for the game. Lol

You're more at like <20 cents a hour. Just saying.

I'm at like 250 hours played. Btw.

oops... wtf was I typing... redid my math on an actual calculator... around 0.19 cents an hour... :)

and to think I use math all day for a LIVING... yikes...:)

ressurecting this thread... I am up to 816 hours and climbing...(with two deleted toons) being I paid $150 for the ghost edition Destiny, I am now at 19 cents an hour for my investment... :) What's even better is the HUGE group of awesome individuals I have met here playing said game... that imho is PRICELESS...

That's nuts! I'm at 450 hours on 3 characters and I also included my other two deleted characters. Level 30 warlock and level 30 hunter.