FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Diddums

Tonight is my last night shift for now. I've got the next four days off, and I go back to work on Monday.

Last week I did 84 hours.

This week I've done 72 hours.

All my world consists of right now is work and bed. Today before I went to work, I drove my wife to the shop to grab some chips and dinner, not because she was hungry, but because I needed to be somewhere that wasn't work or home, if only for a few minutes. I'm knackered. Not just tired, but actually fatigued, to the point that I questioned my situational awareness when driving to work this evening.

I can't fucking wait. I can finally get my PC fixxored again, play some games, and maybe even do a vid or two for my channel.

Tomorrow night I shall be getting drunk. Very, very drunk. If you have the teamspeak server details, then make sure you hop on tomorrow night for some shenanigans, maybe some BF3 or DayZ or summat.

I'm happy.

banlol.png

Not sure. I'd love to go out but once I've donw this many night shifts on the trot, a couple of beers usually fucks me up. I might play it safe and get a few brews in, and go out good'n'proppa over the weekend.

The ladyfriend is working nights this weekend so I'm considering rocking up at Rich's doorstep and dragging him to a pub, with his will or against it.

banlol.png

Dave i'm guessing that was your home number cuz that's what it's now saved as lol

As soon as i said i'd come to yours i'd remembered you saying that you needed to get out :) I'll only be out for a few though man cuz i need to save monies for when these goons come down but we will definitely get some in my man!

It's my work number, but it might as well be my home number too lulz.

Yes Rich, a few. Just a few.

Heh.

I'm gona keep that so i can ring and get you out of work :D

Hai Mr Dave's Boss, something gigity is going down and i need Dave! FAcT! (i'll say it with a small c)

or

Oh hi there mr man, Dave needs to leave work now because i've just got his ghay test results through and it's looking homo.

oooooorrrrr

Hi! Drink!!! Get Dave! You can come too!

ooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrr

I'll try and say all three at the same time