new member... just saying hi...

Ryan Pedro

Hello mate, nice to have a few news 'faces' around here. All you guys with PS4s seem to be multiplying, how long I wonder before I too succumb? :D

Welcome!

You should definitely consider getting one.  I enjoy PC as well, but most of my friends are on PS4.  Playing with a good party is always more fun.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again all for the warm welcome... I have a few raids under my belt playing with my new clan mates, and have been running strikes, bounties, and farming routes with many members here... Having a great time, and have enjoyed meeting all the cool people on here...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

yes sir... he is a pretty cool guy... met him on the bungie forums... they are some good ones over there...not all, but a few...

I've never seen so much bitching in one place. I'll go on there just to get a good laugh. So many trolls

Most of us are older then there's KyleBees and Plumber aka Dave,they are just........old

Welcome my friend. Hope you enjoy the stay

Glad I didn't feature in this response :) Welcome to the madhouse Ryan. 

Bee's will never admit to his real age of 85 anyway.

I'm way late in the game but welcome! Looks like you've settled in quite nicely, i'm sure we'll bump into each other online at some point :)

I hope so... been a real nice ride so far... I have my 12 year son sset up with a full PS4 and Destiny gaming rig, and he has already ripped through earth campaign, and leveling up asap... I have requested permission to have him get the clantag, and contribute here, and also online if that's ok with everyone here... he is set up in my gameroom/mancave, so I will be monitoring him closely...:) his name is Tristan, and psn is: spookyfrugz

see you guys online!!!

I hope so... been a real nice ride so far... I have my 12 year son sset up with a full PS4 and Destiny gaming rig, and he has already ripped through earth campaign, and leveling up asap... I have requested permission to have him get the clantag, and contribute here, and also online if that's ok with everyone here... he is set up in my gameroom/mancave, so I will be monitoring him closely...:) his name is Tristan, and psn is: spookyfrugz

see you guys online!!!

What happened to getting it for Christmas

What happened to getting it for Christmas

early christmas...:) he is already at level 14/15 and on his way to mars... we have run a few low level strikes, and he is on his way... if you guys are willing to add him so he can join in eventually, that would be awesome...

early christmas...:) he is already at level 14/15 and on his way to mars... we have run a few low level strikes, and he is on his way... if you guys are willing to add him so he can join in eventually, that would be awesome...

Not a problem. Tell him to shoot me a invite. I'm sure Chip will be willing to help him out too