Hooooly shit!

Diddums

Just.... wow.

Street legal too. 

For reference, this is the 2000bhp model. The poverty model, which only has 1500bhp, is $200k. Just the upgrade. You still need to supply the car.

banlol.png

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool but wow at the prices! That's some I didn't turn one bolt on it myself, had it delivered to the custom shop before even seeing it type of rich bitch nonsense. Also with the tune, launch and traction controls can anyone be happy for the driver? It's as easy as a 1.2-litre Kia to drive in a straight line. Tap several buttons, hit the gas and what pretend to paddle shift with my tough guy sunglasses and 90's ear jewelry? <_<:lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

You just jelly :P

For a post full of prominent hate the cars mod parts and achievements are admirable. Pay to impress is 100% unimpressive. And for future knowledge: I hate straight line contests. Science has proven dogs can drive in a straight line. Is a straight line a true test of a cars potential or a humans quality as a driver? :( 

Yeah, but I'd rther have a DB9.....just saying....... :ph34r:

You sir are a classy gentleman. It's a squirrely cunt but a marvel of GB tech. *salute*  A 180,000 price tag leaves you 20-40K to beast it. It's British so the chassis is due a 1,000++ HP treatment. :wub:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg