The Apprentice

J4MES OX4D

Anyone catch the first episode tonight? Thought it was bloody hilarious! Don't want to spoil anything for anyone that hasn't seen it yet but I really enjoyed it and You're Fired afterwards was highly amusing too. Great to have the show back as it's been long overdue with the World Cup and Commonwealth games. Episode 2 tomorrow night too

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great episode tonight! Robert (bottler) got fired before the nominations was in and then Scott got the chop deservedly for putting himself up and then shafting the work. Seriously can't believe how useless most of these candidates are and how most of them actually have their own businesses!

It's so funny to think that these people already get paid way more than any of us. And the best they can come up with is that shitty grey jumper.

Going to be a fun series with the extra candidates so you never know when someone will get the chop

How the he'll did Sarah manage to get this far? She's thicker than a brick shithouse!

She fluked a win as project manager week 1 and was fortunate to be on the winning team 3 times after that I think. Truly terrible candidate and how the hell she got into the process as being a 'hypnotist' is beyond me. She must have mindfucked the people at the auditions to get through!

3 sackings tonight but both teams were complete shite again. It's only a matter of time on the show when a team wins and one of their people still gets the chop.

Bet everyone once again was screaming at the TV knowing they could do so much better :lol:  

Completely forgot about this thread :lol:

Enjoyed the final and thought the whole series was very good despite probably 75% of the candidates being simply awful. Thought Mark deserved to win overall - good business idea and seems a very motivated and likable person to work with. Very professional approach and someone that knows the space very well. Bianca didn't really stand out massively in the process probably due to a load of egos getting more airtime but her record was impressive and it seems her business idea plugs a gap in a very old market which is unusual in this day and age. Could be on to a winner there although the brand needs a bit of tweaking as does her target audience. She wobbled a bit in the boardroom regarding price and approach and made a bit of a u-turn which went against her I think.

Wonder who will place Nick Hewer now he's leaving after a decade? Ricky Martin who won it a couple of years ago could be a good shout but for pure entertainment; has to be Claude Littner :ph34r:  

Completely forgot about this thread :lol:

Wonder who will place Nick Hewer now he's leaving after a decade? Ricky Martin who won it a couple of years ago could be a good shout but for pure entertainment; has to be Claude Littner :ph34r:  

Nick lives about 10 minutes away from me, I see him all the time around town though he always looks like a miserable bastard. I'm too scared to say hi  :lol:  :lol:

I just watched the interview episode. Claude's interview with Solomon might be one of my favour Apprentice moments yet.

Did you see the 'You're Fired' programme afterwards? They ripped the piss out of him about it going so poorly, he was trying to escape through window at the 50th floor of a skyscraper!

Wasn't quite as brutal as these though

My fave moment I think