Driveclub Forever Gaming

After managing to validate my email address on here after a month (clearly I have idiot on my forehead) I was wondering if anyone has actually got online with driveclub yet to share their experiences?

Also I've started a Club called (wait for it) Forever Gaming if anyone can actually get online with this.

Hoping this will be at least abit fun when they work out their servers!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcome! If I'm honest as they were obviously not ready to bring driveclub out, it's only really a one player decent racing game. Hopefully, it'll be down in price when you get your ps4

I'll be really surprised if they don't compensate everyone with something for this...free car pack perhaps?? I think its the least they can do to get people back on their sides when Forza is wiping the floor with it.

I went into GAME yesterday to trade in Alien Isolation and I saw they had a wall of unsold DriveClub copies. I asked the lad how many they had in stock; he said 476 left plus 16 console bundles :D

Bloody annoyed as I was looking to pick up a racing game in the coming weeks for variety but it looks like I'll be waiting for Project Cars now.

Very shoddy show from DriveClub and not fair on the people that bought it.  

I went into GAME yesterday to trade in Alien Isolation and I saw they had a wall of unsold DriveClub copies. I asked the lad how many they had in stock; he said 476 left plus 16 console bundles :D

Bloody annoyed as I was looking to pick up a racing game in the coming weeks for variety but it looks like I'll be waiting for Project Cars now.

Very shoddy show from DriveClub and not fair on the people that bought it.

It really is disappointing. Forgetting how bad they've been with the servers...in my opinion the game is rushed and is not worth anywhere close to the RRP.

I may play the odd race now and again but a bit gutted it isn't worth putting a club together at the moment.

It really is disappointing. Forgetting how bad they've been with the servers...in my opinion the game is rushed and is not worth anywhere close to the RRP.

I may play the odd race now and again but a bit gutted it isn't worth putting a club together at the moment.

I think under the circumstances; they should be made to offer refunds to people that have bought it. It's simply not good enough in this day and age and considering how much people spend on games. It's also products like this that could send retailers like GAME into financial oblivion again. That's nearly £24,000 of software tied into 1 branch of GAME plus almost £6,000 in hardware bundles. £30k being tied up in essentially dead stock at this crucial time of the year. A couple of years ago the company couldn't even afford to bring in the likes of Mass Effect 3 because it had no capital and lost a fortune in potential sales. I just hope they can send the stock back and get money back on this shameful charade. 

They're still showing the bloody TV advert in the UK also which should really be pulled. 

Wasn't this delayed by a year too? 

People have been getting refunds through Sony if they had bought through the PSN Store, however I like to have the hard copy as I collect games - I could've done with the cash to put towards CoD and Far Cry 4...

Looks like after the poor release of DriveClub that they are releasing 2 DLC packs for free. Ignition & Photo Finish. Both packs have 11 new tracks, 5 new cars and 5 new trophies.

Have played this recently and it is starting to grow on me. Online games are okay, could be better but for a break from the main games this is a definite gap filler.

Looks like after the poor release of DriveClub that they are releasing 2 DLC packs for free. Ignition & Photo Finish. Both packs have 11 new tracks, 5 new cars and 5 new trophies.

Have played this recently and it is starting to grow on me. Online games are okay, could be better but for a break from the main games this is a definite gap filler.

Ah that's good to know! I'll keep my eyes on it and see how it's doing up until Xmas then may take the plunge as I could do with a racing game.

Was going to give this another go while we wait for Project Cars and F1 2015 to come out.

I'll try not to expect much, however the praise this game has received since the awfuk release means it may be a good bargain to pick up for others. Especially because there is tons of car add-ons, some which are free.